"Do you have XYZ Credit Card?" Thread

Can someone tell me how people are helping here ? is it like if "X" have the card and "Y" want to buy something with "X" card, "Y" send money and link for the product, and "X" buy's it for "Y" and when cashback is deposited, "X" returns that value to "Y"!
is this how people help each other here?

Can someone tell me how people are helping here ? is it like if "X" have the card and "Y" want to buy something with "X" card, "Y" send money and link for the product, and "X" buy's it for "Y" and when cashback is deposited, "X" returns that value to "Y"!
is this how people help each other here?
Yeah pretty much, solowing has a post on page 55 I think

Check this info graphics guys. Also,
One other work around is,buyer pays directly to credit via upi.
20230620_123717.jpg

I had a similar thought after placing a large order for a friend.

Even though I am sure credit card companies report big purchases to the government anyway, it might be better to get the person you’re helping to pay your CC directly.

Even though I am sure credit card companies report big purchases to the government anyway, it might be better to get the person you’re helping to pay your CC directly.
If this is possible, then that would be great! tension nahi :)

It is definitely possible, you can find out the Upi address for your card to send funds to or share the card number and have them pay the bill via any app.

The downside would be refunds, they pay the card company and if the refund is needed your money is with the cc company and you need to pay the person with your bank account.

To make payment DIRECTLY to Credit Card, you will have to share personal details as well as CC number.
So, it is not possible in many cases.
It is definitely possible, you can find out the Upi address for your card to send funds to or share the card number and have them pay the bill via any app.

The downside would be refunds, they pay the card company and if the refund is needed your money is with the cc company and you need to pay the person with your bank account.
To make payment DIRECTLY to Credit Card, you will have to share personal details as well as CC number.
So, it is not possible in many cases.

Attachments

• upicc.jpg
    upicc.jpg
    279.2 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:

Can use cred or something in which the payment comes instantly , else billdesk or something takes 2/3 days.
now all credit card usage is reported in the IT, irrespective of the amount. If there is a mismatch with the income/spend. be sure to get a notice :p i got one thats y saying.
Had and ITR of 18 and spends of 17. hence toned it down.
Can use cred or something in which the payment comes instantly , else billdesk or something takes 2/3 days.
now all credit card usage is reported in the IT, irrespective of the amount. If there is a mismatch with the income/spend. be sure to get a notice :p i got one thats y saying.
spends will also come in ur quarterly CAMS/IT statement along with the card and amount spent.

Last edited:

spends will also come in ur quarterly CAMS/IT statement along with the card and amount spent.
Humko kya he notice aayga :p

Anyone with a sbi cc?

want to order this

Anyone with a sbi cc?

want to order this

Yes. Sbi available, but i dont see SBI in offers.

Back