"Do you have XYZ Credit Card?" Thread

Hi. Can anyone with an axis bank flipkart cc help me? I need to place an order for an s21 fe with exchange applied. Ill share my account details.

Just curious, how do you guys handle the 5% flipkart axis cb/ace 2% cb that comes after 45-60 days as saw some posts where it is mentioned but logically one should not expect such type of cb above & beyond the usual instant discount while using card of a stranger/not so close friend.

Just curious, how do you guys handle the 5% flipkart axis cb/ace 2% cb that comes after 45-60 days as saw some posts where it is mentioned but logically one should not expect such type of cb above & beyond the usual instant discount while using card of a stranger/not so close friend.
I had ordered washing machine from FK in month of May, at time of purchase I wss told 5%cb will.come to card, it did not, had to Call and follow up with them, they gave credit of the CB value in my FK account. So.keep seeing your statement closely, and do follow up.

Usually cardholder (CH) is the one that orders the product from their flipkart etc account to buyers place. Most people don't share their card details to the buyer (it's probably prohibited here as well) CH will get the cb anyway. If it's smaller amount, maybe CH could pass that off as discount to buyer immediately or on product delivery. If it's a higher amount, buyer would have to trust the CH to transfer the cashback once it's credited, I would suppose. Or they may have cb sharing agreement.

Back