Does any one know what happened to Erodov ?

I'm also curious about faheem and esantosh. Who was that hated E super mod? Ad1tya? He was an obnoxious person for sure who claimed to have auditory range beyond 20-20k Hertz!!
I still see Faheem on Facebook sometimes. So i guess they just dont visit the forum much.

Wasnt esantosh the guy who got bsnl to give 1:1 download & upload speed parity back in the old adsl days. Good times those.

wow there was a time when many memebers would complain that I don't let pass any good deal specially for GPUs and now I came to know through google that E passed away. But good to see lots of old members here

I still see Faheem on Facebook sometimes. So i guess they just dont visit the forum much.

Wasnt esantosh the guy who got bsnl to give 1:1 download & upload speed parity back in the old adsl days. Good times those.
Don't know about the download upload thing. Faheem and esantosh were our resident audio gurus.
Santosh made a huge list of iems ( ljoker like from headfi but with desi twists)
They were extremely helpful.

Don't know about the download upload thing. Faheem and esantosh were our resident audio gurus.
Santosh made a huge list of iems ( ljoker like from headfi but with desi twists)
Haha fcuk that was Dsarosh not esantosh. I felt dumb for a while and then realised it was in 2008 man. Cant believe its been 12 years :sob::sob::sob:

Oh yeah, I remember esantosh and his reviews on audio gear. Bought a couple of stuff from him too. It's really been long.

But from what I can recollect, E has always been more of a market place than a tech forum. On TE, there are members who actively participate in discussions and do trades in market place. Over there its just buy & sell.

Haha fcuk that was Dsarosh not esantosh. I felt dumb for a while and then realised it was in 2008 man. Cant believe its been 12 years :sob::sob::sob:

Nope not him.

Through TE I was introduced to head fi ( it was very active and helpful a decade ago)
Some TE members helped me decide and buy the first good smartphone htc HD2, the first Apple product ( 2010 MBP with a ODD!!)
Please don't turn TE into a marketplace.

I'm seeing lot of erodov new joinees directly want access sot markets action. Why so hush rush?
If you want only buying selling why not look at olx and quikr?
Refrain from making Te another erodov... Help preserve the integrity instead.

Why not have it active as both? Just rule the market section with an IRON FIST

This is nostalgic. Seeing us all back here again n talking! I never left TE. I stopped interacting, yes, but, I couldn't stop myself from clicking the New Posts tab here at least once in a week.

BTW do any of you guys remember those GO (group orders) some of us (including me) would do for DELL monitors?

Yeah I remember there was one for a Corsair PSU that I bought

Last edited:
I'm seeing lot of erodov new joinees directly want access sot markets action. Why so hush rush?
If you want only buying selling why not look at olx and quikr?
Refrain from making Te another erodov... Help preserve the integrity instead.
Amen, if the new post tab is flooded with buy sell posts, lot of people who come here for what this forum was meant to be will stop coming if it becomes a baazar.
I see many members here who have made zero posts other then in buy and sell, those people should just use olx or quikr.

OLX/ Quikr isn't even a thing for where I am (Calcutta/ WB circle). All the cheap morons are present there and you can't post an ADV. with keeping your cool. They straightaway start from half the price you have put, these type of typical Indian mentality bargaining is highly shameful. Erodov was so easy to sell things at, so convenient and civilised. If anyone is aware of a selling platform alike please please inform me. I still can't come to terms with E closing.

This is nostalgic. Seeing us all back here again n talking! I never left TE. I stopped interacting, yes, but, I couldn't stop myself from clicking the New Posts tab here at least once in a week.

BTW do any of you guys remember those GO (group orders) some of us (including me) would do for DELL monitors?
Bought my old one through the GO on E including my EVGA 8800GT .. brilliant card from KMD

Back