Dominos | Pizza Hut - Ongoing offers

Re: Dominos and Pizza Hut | Buy 1 get 1 Free | Updated- 9th,march,2010

^^ @Harpy.eagle

You can order as many as you want, just make sure you have multiple no. of printouts for multiple orders. They will insist for coupons when you mass order.

If they ever deny more than one BOGO per order, finish the call, hang up, dial again and place another order, as many times as you want.

CRM03 is still working. I ordered pizzas just two days back for the sumptuous meal in the afternoon.. (along with beer ;) )

each branch that i called had a different story to tell me about CRM03 so that i dont buy with it , online also got rejected :(

I tried placing an order with the CRM03 and those guys knew about it being fake. They called the manager and the manager told that they have been informed about not providing benefits against this coupon :(

I ended up without placing any order.

CRM03 still works and is valid till 07 Aug.

I just used it three days ago.The gal on the phone once asked for printout of the coupon,i told her i dont have printer and i ll email them.After which she never asks me for coupon printout.

Just the validity date which 07 Aug 2010.

Just had veg exv cheese burst and non-veg exv cheese burst.

CRM03 ftw !!!

PS:I always say i have the coupon (even though i dont) but the delivery guy never asks for it :p

CRM03 worked for me once when i tried online but it doesn't seem to be working now.

Vasishta.Sushant said:
Any other coupon that works online ?

CRM33 works online but there is noway to take printout of the coupon unless you are good with photo shop :p

Did Pizza hut stopped sending coupans in Email ?

I used to get some months back saying VIP member something, didnt get anythng now.

Had gone to Gurgaon sec-14 outlet yesterday. The guy denied me of providing benefits for the coupon as many a fake ones were coming. I thrashed the manager and he agreed on giving me the BOGO. :p

After ebay coupon thread here, I hope Pizza hut & Domino's will not stop giving coupons :p

Back