Dominos | Pizza Hut - Ongoing offers

Re: Dominos and Pizza Hut | Buy 1 get 1 Free | Updated- 9th,march,2010

^ ^^ LOL. For a change, people are disappointed about good service :rofl:

Party Monger said:
dont they carry "im not penalised for late delivery" tag ??

ya same here in my case.,they have a tag on their shirt. And i ve never got one for free or atleast for a lesser amount., :mad: .,Or is it my bargaining skills bad.

The dominoes near my home is not ready to accept the virtual coupon. Tells that i have to have a prinout. :mad:

FaH33m said:
^ How come every Dominos other than the one in my locality is messed up :| . Everytime I order , they deliver in 20 mins flat .

Your dominos messes up with my deliveries. Never been on time :p Got my pizza free yesterday too hihi

The dominoes near(actually bit far) my home always tell me over the phone that it will take 45 min and if i am still interested in placing the order :mad:

Just used the crm03 coupon.

The lady was saying that i need to give them the coupon.I told them it is an e-coupon and i dont have any printer to take print out and she agreed. :)

I cant see the pic of the coupon in the office.
Bad. The office firewalls.

Could anyone give full details of code as text, need to order pizzas now asap. Throwing a pizza party to my team :D

Ordered 2 veg pizzas for 320 yest... The order came after 1hr 30min.. paid 20 rs only.. Didn't even give the coupon..just showed him the scanned copy..

ICICI Bank VISA cardholder's (cc & debit) can enjoy some delicious offers at Pizza Hut outlets across India. Save up to 32 % * on your King Size Pasta and Pizza meals and relish a finger-licking meal.

Offer valid till December 30, 2010.

These offers on the below VISA cards only i think:

ICICI Bank HPCL Debit Card, ICICI Bank Smart-shopper Silver Debit Card, ICICI Bank Smart-shopper Visa Gold Debit Card, ICICI Bank Platinium Debit Card, ICICI Bank Signature Debit Card.

ICICI Bank Online : Dinning offer

Program/Offer

1. The Program is valid only for select Cardholder/s who have received a communication regarding the Program, and shall be valid and subsisting during the Program Period, unless otherwise notified by ICICI Bank. The Program is valid only on Retail Purchases / Transactions made/done by the Card Holder at the outlets spefied in Offers by using his/her Visa Debit Card, during the Program Period, unless otherwise notified by ICICI Bank.

2. To avail Offers under the Program, the Card Holder/s shall be required to do atleast Retail Purchase/s amounting to a minimum spend as mentioned in Offers during the Program Period using their Card on any Bank’s electronic data capture terminal. Each Card Holder shall be eligible only for Gift Offer as specified in the communication and the Program shall be valid only on Retail Purchase/s made/ done by using Visa Debit Card.

3. Gift Offer is non-transferable, non-binding and non-encashable.

4. All visuals of the Gift in the communication sent to the Cardholder are indicative only.

5. The select Cardholder/s shall not be eligible for any reward points in lieu of the Gift.

6. The Program is not valid for Void Transactions.

7. This offer is limited to the Card Holders who have been communicated about the program by way of emailer/ SMS or through any other mode as per the discretion of ICICI Bank.

Anyone else have a B-O-G-O coupon for dominos ? Tried using the CRM03 online, doesn't work.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Just found a nother BOGO coupon :p

CRM 33

Works online at least :p

Anyone with a scan of this by any chance in case the dude asks me ?

Just got this in the mail

attachment.php

Some other coupons

Pizza Hut

Pizza Hut

Attachments

• hotdot_ecoupon_9.jpg
    hotdot_ecoupon_9.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 214

For a BOGO coupon or the one posted above, how many pizzas can we order at a time? Can 2 paid pizza and 2 free pizzas be ordered at a time? Whats the limit for no of times such coupon can be used by a person?

PhOeNiX said:
Just found a nother BOGO coupon :p

CRM 33
GR8 work pheonix :p, now just a coupon scan is needed, dominos people ask what is written on the coupon on the phone just to verify.

btw, CRM03 still works when ordering from phone. I did that last time.

Back