Dominos | Pizza Hut - Ongoing offers

Re: Dominos and Pizza Hut | Buy 1 get 1 Free | Updated- 9th,march,2010

one more coupon - CS006 [10% discount]

and 1 querry guys - can i use this coupon whenever i go with my frnds to dominos i.e CRM 03 coupon

Happened with me today. I ordered 2 pizzas for around 750. I got the instant discount of 315 by using crm03 & at the same time they failed to deliver in 30 mins, so got another 300 bucks off.. final feast -> just 150 bucks.. :)

hey me and my friends are thinking of going to dominos tomorrow

and i have heard of buy 1 get 1 free coupons - but they are only valid on take away and free home delivery

is there any coupon which is valid while sitting and eating there ???

^^ Dominos has no fine dining system. You are always given with a pizza packed in a box and you can either take it away or sit there and eat. I have used this coupon many a times and you can too!

Can the CRM03 coupon be used at any outlet? (Specifically at the Andheri E, Mahakali Caves Road one)

blackfog said:
Any new coupon of buy 1 get 1 free for Dominos?

i just used the coupon posted by nikhilpoddar and ordered one keemha do payaza medium sized pizza and got one free with it. use that coupon

How do we use these coupons? Do we like have to take a print out of it or we just tell the guy coupon code?

If ordering

- online, apply the code while placing the order

- on phone, just tell them the code

and, be ready with the printout. Anyway, most likely the boy won't ask you for it.. :)

^ Just tell the delivery guy, printer kharab hai, or I'll email the coupon. They wouldn't bother.:D

Not only did the code work(CRM03), but i also didnt pay for the pizza's

The delivery guy arrived,gave me the pizzas and mumbled something and left...

lol

Rs 500 ka free pizzas

*burp*

Had a nice cheese burst pizza. :D

Thanks for the coupon. :)

Solid_Snake said:
Not only did the code work(CRM03), but i also didnt pay for the pizza's

The delivery guy arrived,gave me the pizzas and mumbled something and left...

lol

Rs 500 ka free pizzas

Not exactly free right... Pizza waala might have had to pay from his own pocket or else usne galiyan suni hogi :S

dipen01 said:
Not exactly free right... Pizza waala might have had to pay from his own pocket or else usne galiyan suni hogi :S

Well,not my problem

dipen01 said:

A couple of years back I remember Dominos clarifying that the delivery boys are not penalized for late delivery. A few days ago I raised this question to the delivery guy who came 20 mins late to my house and heard it from his own mouth that the shop does not charge him anything. He also told me sometimes the orders are so high that they will not be able to keep up the time, but still send it over because they don't want to lose the customers. If the pizza was baked on time and it is the delivery guy's mistake in not reaching on time, then they get a warning, but they are never penalized.

Some good friends came over today noon and ordered a Large Chi. Mexicana for Rs.511.88 (455/- +taxes) and got a Large Deluxe Veggie worth Rs.400/- free using the CRM03 dated 2nd Aug 2010 posted in this thread. :)

The lady at the other end asked where we got the coupon and we said on the web/net/Dominos site.

She was insisting that she will send a medium free for a large or a regular free on a medium.

But we insisted that the offer says free pizza of same or lesser value and so we should get a large one.

She finally agreed and insisted on us giving a printout and instructed the boy to collect it w/o fail.

My friends went down to a nearby store with a pendrive and got a few printouts before the delivery boy arrived. :ashamed:

And we didn't check if it was within 30mins- everyone was too hungry to bother. :)

Attaching New Coupons

dominoi.jpg

Back