Dominos | Pizza Hut - Ongoing offers

Re: Dominos and Pizza Hut | Buy 1 get 1 Free | Updated- 9th,march,2010

^

no need.I never took printout of web coupon and neither the delivery boy ever asked.

So what if the delivery guy asks for the coupon? Would the print out work?

sibot said:
So what if the delivery guy asks for the coupon? Would the print out work?

This guy asked me so I told him that I had got an e-mail, does he want to see that now? So, he left. :p

lol I just plainly told him yesterday that i forgot the coupon, just remeber the coupon code :p And he left.. :|

Just to confirm. CRM03 is valid coupon. I just placed order online ( using their website ) and got 1+1 free :D

So its confirmed that coupon is still valid and in their system. If you are from the cities where online order is possible, just go online and place the order.

^^ The same isn't working for me. The online order is applicable for my area and shows the Dominos store in my area as well.

But while placing order ,after entering CRM03 in the redeem coupon box. It says "Coupon code couldn't be applied" .

Capture.JPG

I guess the coupons are area or store specific / promotions valid only at particular stores cause even while placing the order on the phone 2-3 days back the store guy said He couldn't find CRM03 in their database :(

^^^ strange its valid for me 'coupon applied'

CRM03 is working just fine on the phone as well, i used it just yesterday

FaH33m said:
^^ The same isn't working for me. The online order is applicable for my area and shows the Dominos store in my area as well.
But while placing order ,after entering CRM03 in the redeem coupon box. It says "Coupon code couldn't be applied" .

Capture.JPG

I guess the coupons are area or store specific / promotions valid only at particular stores cause even while placing the order on the phone 2-3 days back the store guy said He couldn't find CRM03 in their database :(

add 2 pizzas in your cart and then apply coupon. not before.

^ Oooops ! I though it will add the second one automatically :ashamed:.

i gave this coupon on the phone and he said his store wont deliver it after a lot of arguements , he still refused , then i took the 100 rs coupon and placed an order for Rs.600/-
guy came with it at 40 mins , i gave him Rs.100/- and took both the pizzas ...serves him right :p

^ :rofl: . Why you even gave 100 Rs. Maximum free is 500 bucks ?

you gave him only 100 bucks ? AFAIK, max. free is Rs. 300

Moral of the story: Order something really difficult to make in 30 mins, and which costs 300 bucks :D

^^lol why would they put this offer if something could take more than 30 mins to prepare....there is nothing as such...

If you order more no. of pizzas, it simply doesnt qualify for the offer.

Back