Dominos | Pizza Hut - Ongoing offers

Re: Dominos and Pizza Hut | Buy 1 get 1 Free | Updated- 9th,march,2010

does anyone have print of CRM 3? coz it does work, but it has happened with me once that they were asking for coupon! maybe they wanted something coz they were 30 minutes late anyway :p

Its posted few pages back..but that's not original...seems photoshopped...but it does have CRM03 code and i don't think delivery boy can make out if it's original or fake ;)

Konquerror said:
Its posted few pages back..but that's not original...seems photoshopped...but it does have CRM03 code and i don't think delivery boy can make out if it's original or fake ;)

One can make out from the validity date itself. Web Coupons generally have month end (30/31) as expiry dates.

So, does this CRM03 thingy work now also? Or do we only have to use the WEB XXX coupons?

Well I used CRM 03 last week only for two large size pizzas & it worked.:)

hey guyz this crm03 is valid till 2nd august 2010

i ordered a medium cheese burst pizza and got another medium cheese burst pizza free

so in all i ate pizza's worth 710rs at rs 355 :)

Ya....had a gr8 day.

Ordered 2 Non-Veg II Medium Pizzas worth Rs 660 for Rs 330 using coupon CRM 03 !

And guess what the delivery boy came 15 min late (45 min after order).....got both the pizzas worth 600 bucks for just 30 bucks :lmao: :D

Arey bhai log, can I use this for the Dominos outlet at Mahakali Caves Road outlet at Andheri E? Cousins demanding a treat and I am almost broke.

No you can't. This coupon code is not accepted at the Mahakali Caves Road outlet at Andheri E but everywhere.

It is accepted everywhere, duh!

arihant beta, my good friend, our saviour, god bless you for these ! HAHAHAHA

Used the coupon today, I used the no-printer excuse. After the delivery, I was asked to talk to the franchise owner and he told me that the coupon was some corporate exclusive and they wont be accepting it anymore. ;_;

Oh man, had a cheese burst today for the first time. Could only handle three pieces.:ashamed:

crm03.jpg

Buy one get one offer till 2nd august 2010

^^ Everything except the validity date is blurred :lol:

Still works though :p

I ordered two medium thin crust pizza's a couple of days back, A Veg gourmet and a mutton keema something.
Billed at Rs.349 after discount, the order came in at 48mins, Paid Rs.49 for the whole thing :rofl: beat that!

LOL I ordered again this week and guess what the same delivery boy again screws up and comes some 8 min late. He was really scared asking me not to call and ask for free pizza :p

Left him off telling next even 1-2 mins wont be spared :p and since last week only he got screwed .....I spared him :p

But guess what I see that the dip is missing for the garlic bread and no chilly flakes & seasoning & tissues also. Called and blasted the order guys !

Lol they came running in 15 min and gave another garlic bread with dip (only dip was missing in the order ) and tons of flakes & seasoning that I can use for a month :rofl:

^ How come every Dominos other than the one in my locality is messed up :| . Everytime I order , they deliver in 20 mins flat .

Back