DOTA 2 - Discussion Thread

The same happened to me this year when Citibank blocked two of my Steam wallet recharge transactions. I got a call from Fraud Detection Unit and had to explicitly ask them to allow the transaction. Been using same bank with Steam for 6 years, not sure what triggered an alert suddenly. Got a 7 day market restriction for my troubles.

http://www.dota2.com/international/compendium/

The immortals of Treasure I are items for several popular heroes Sand King, Spirit Breaker, Magnus, Huskar, Pugna with rare drops for Luna and Night Stalker. The Immortal Treasure II will be out within a week or two. The Immoral Treasure III should also be unlocked in the stretch goals within a few days, will probably get it next month.

The same happened to me this year when Citibank blocked two of my Steam wallet recharge transactions. I got a call from Fraud Detection Unit and had to explicitly ask them to allow the transaction. Been using same bank with Steam for 6 years, not sure what triggered an alert suddenly. Got a 7 day market restriction for my troubles.

Maybe someone tried to hack using your citibank details. Be careful dude.

The prize pool is bigger than ALL the Starcraft 2 tourneys combined. All the top 6 teams will receive at least a million dollars. Crazy.

Is anybody watching CDEC's cinderella story, from a wild card team to the grand finals of TI5? Unbelievable!

Yep. Loving it. The comeback they did against EG in first match was impressive. I thought EG would definitely be the first finalist. But, looks like it could another all china finals now.

Back