Drink To reduce Lazyness

I am getting lazy day by day.... sometime even after 2 hr working starts feeling tired like hell.

Is there any drink to reduce laziness

I already been on soft drink since months, it now dont seems to work.

Any other idea to reduce laziness ???

Get a blood report from your doc. Check if your haemoglobin count is low and if you need iron or other supplements.

Reduce sugar intake (that means move to diet soft drinks or cut them out)

Start working out regularly. (Even half an hour a day helps)

Blood sugar might be a problem get it checked ASAP.

damm i am just 22yr, how come blood sugar so soon
<

Age has nothing to do with your blood sugar. It all depends on your family history and your eating habits. I have seen new born babies with diabetes.

Do not delay your checkup.

Take those Multi Vitamin pills.

I had the same laziness as you, those pills have helped me a lot.

An yeah, it could be Low Blood Sugar too.

Energy drinks won't help you much. What you wanna do is eat healthy(fruits,vegetables) and do some physical activity(sports) for like 2-3 hrs daily.

P.S. Anyone who is habitual of carbs,sugars heavy diet can have blood sugar problems.

Energy drinks won't help you much. What you wanna do is eat healthy(fruits,vegetables) and do some physical activity(sports) for like 2-3 hrs daily.

P.S. Anyone who is habitual of carbs,sugars heavy diet can have blood sugar problems.

My diet includes 70% fruits, 20% non-veg and 10% others, daily do 10km cycling in morning also, then also this situation, I think i have to check my blood sugar
<

Reading the title, i first thought that the OP has found out that drinking can solve ur laziness issue.. but nevermind..

Back