Drinking beer every day good for health

Yeah, i'm not surprised he would make a statement like that.

There is one tangible advantage that drinking will offer in this country and thats to do with lessening the chance of food poisoning. Alcohol does not allow that kind of bacteria that cause it to grow as fast. Its not a preventative but it slows their growth.

You want to eat out at dhabas and on the road, one drink with that and you should be ok.

Beer is for kids and people with no refined taste. Real men (atleast the classy ones) drink scotch/whiskey.

sunny27 said:
Beer is for kids and people with no refined taste. Real men (atleast the classy ones) drink scotch/whiskey.
I prefer simgle malts but i found just one maker, mcDowells here. It seems ok, still prefer a Glenfiddichs. Just need to find a place that does the normal kind instead of 12yr old.

Don't care much for blends. Guess what, thats what everybody here drinks.

Talk about single malts and you get a blank stare.

So that's a beer drinker outclassing you sunny boy :p

dude times has got it all wrong.. its total BS!!! Indians develop cirrhosis way before americans do and also on very lower doses. It has been conclusively proven by a study conducted for 15 years that even small quantities of alcohol will kill the indian body upto 20 times faster than the americans.. The level suggested for americans of 80ml a day is for indians about 40ml more than threshold.. Further dude the research was conducted in manners not recognized by any medical society. I presented a paper with my senior on this topic in our hospital. trust me when i say this is total crap!!

Times standard have fallen drastically.. Idiots cant properly edit their papers... i find several spelling mistakes and many gramatically incorrect sentences in their papers.. also they have the worst film reviews with chimps writing it literally... they dont know the difference between a two star and a four star movie.. some reviews sound like 3 year old kids writing them...

mrcool63 said:
dude times has got it all wrong.. its total BS!!! Indians develop cirrhosis way before americans do and also on very lower doses. It has been conclusively proven by a study conducted for 15 years that even small quantities of alcohol will kill the indian body upto 20 times faster than the americans.. The level suggested for americans of 80ml a day is for indians about 40ml more than threshold.. Further dude the research was conducted in manners not recognized by any medical society. I presented a paper with my senior on this topic in our hospital. trust me when i say this is total crap!!
Umm, i would say this is over exaggerated. My family experience, the drinkers lasted till their late 70s. According to you they should have died by 50. SO what is the reason ? genes ?

What is true however is we can't hold our drink as well as a westerner mostly because we tend to be skinnier than they are. But there are many things you can do to improve that.

A drink a day isn't the problem, the problem is have to have a drink a day ;)

mrcool63 said:
Times standard have fallen drastically.. Idiots cant properly edit their papers... i find several spelling mistakes and many gramatically incorrect sentences in their papers.. also they have the worst film reviews with chimps writing it literally... they dont know the difference between a two star and a four star movie.. some reviews sound like 3 year old kids writing them...
Times was quoting the british tabolid the Daily Mail as their source for the article.

Guys,

Any beer brand without / very less glycerin content available here in India ???

Also any lighter beer's available in India ?? by lighter beers i mean when you drink beer in India the stomach seems full / heavier where as this was not the case in some fresh beers that I had in europe.

Back