DUAL SATA HDD Docking Station +Hub with Card Reader @ 1550 only..

Status
Not open for further replies.
all people who have got single docks. pls email me at admin@mediahome.in

apoplyn urs was sent on last friday. i will check tracking. it seems all have got single docks except one. i will have all replaced with the 4 units i have. people can ship it back to my address from website. i will have new ones sent. guys closing this go after that. no point of selling in single docks. seems the china manufacturer cheated big time all dual were ordered and onyl few dual came :( . i have kept 4 aside for all.

I understand that you were cheated, but we are in a bigger mess as customers.

The courier guys are asking for a fortune to ship this back to you as it is a big box. And you are offering a meager 250 bucks as refund. If I had to pay 1600 (Rs 1850 that I paid on ebay minus the 250 refund) for a single slot one, I would have bought a good Masskool from KMD instead of this chinese make.

I have had pleasant experience(s) with you in the past, but this offer does not sound right to me any way I look at it. By offering Rs 250 as refund, you are trying to only look at your side of the story and protecting your profits, not looking at our situation where we have something we do not want and have to pay a good amount of shipping just to get it replaced.

All in all, the deal has soured big time and I still think a refund of 500 rupees would have been fair to all (After all you would also need to ship the replacement again to me if I choose to send this back).

vinayaga said:
I understand that you were cheated, but we are in a bigger mess as customers.

The courier guys are asking for a fortune to ship this back to you as it is a big box. And you are offering a meager 250 bucks as refund. If I had to pay 1600 (Rs 1850 that I paid on ebay minus the 250 refund) for a single slot one, I would have bought a good Masskool from KMD instead of this chinese make.

I have had pleasant experience(s) with you in the past, but this offer does not sound right to me any way I look at it. By offering Rs 250 as refund, you are trying to only look at your side of the story and protecting your profits, not looking at our situation where we have something we do not want and have to pay a good amount of shipping just to get it replaced.

All in all, the deal has soured big time and I still think a refund of 500 rupees would have been fair to all (After all you would also need to ship the replacement again to me if I choose to send this back).
I never asked you to ship it back to me at your costs buddy. all i said is i can either refund u 250 bucks if u choose to keep these. or else i can replace. Incase you want the second option all you need to do is pack your goods and keep it in my name. a courier person will come pick it up and i will have a new one sent from here :) . A simple RMA process like WD. all you need to do is mail me on admin@mediahome.in with name address phone number for pickup and the goods will be picked up and new will be sent to you. Kindly note guys am gonna be out till sunday. from tomorrow morning and am sending replacement to all my previously customers who mail me their shipping address on monday it self when am back. :) hope that resolves the issues. vinay i would have surely offered you 500 rs discount had i been getting it

I am waiting for the replacement dual sata dock.
Mine was picked by Gati yeaterday.

I will report back when I get the replacement from mediahome

^ yes vinay i have got ur dock , and a replacement will aslo be sent to you. Guys am out for next 4 days . will be back on monday evening . vinay yours will leave tomorrow it self on the same address it was picked from as i left instructions to ship it to the "from" address .

Ordered one today. It showed 1565 (not Rs 1550) again the air shipping of Rs.160/-. My shipping address is Delhi only and hence you may not charge me for this air shipping. I want this product immediately, can you ship quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back