Duck Tales in Hindi?

Now I'm more excited about Talespin i would rather like to have a soft copy of the series and really want to avoid the CD's

^^^Just 30 episodes each :(
Thats not even half of total aired.

P.S. I have both of these in English. Duck Tales in English is unbearable.

Wait buddy Wait, they said on FB that they'll be releasing more episode soon.

Now for a thing which is been in demanded for so long. A premium price was expected, but considering its 1000 for 30 episodes, looks like full series will go for 3-3.5K in case of ducktales, and 2K in case of talespin.

I am happy as the release at least has started, sooner or later some offer will bring the price down.

Put ur hands up for sharing then ..? as in pool ur money and split the discs if u want to..

Dibs for first few discs of DT and TS :p

VCD is a let down somewhat. Atleast DVD should have been the norm.. if not a BR just yet..

Still very happy.

Darn.. i did looked up on flipkart and they were not even showing the vcd release.

Thanks B3o.

PS: Go can be for these DVD as well if members are interested.

Spacescreamer said:
Put ur hands up for sharing then ..? as in pool ur money and split the discs if u want to..

Dibs for first few discs of DT and TS :p

VCD is a let down somewhat. Atleast DVD should have been the norm.. if not a BR just yet..

Still very happy.

The problem is that DuckTales VCD has QVGA videos , not even CIF resolution and ends up looking bad on PC screen.

But I guess thats because maybe their source is at that res.

aka911 said:
The problem is that DuckTales VCD has QVGA videos , not even CIF resolution and ends up looking bad on PC screen.

But I guess thats because maybe their source is at that res.

DVD purchase is an option as well now.

so, is there a talk about the remaining episodes? I remember watching gizmo duck episodes in hindi which is a 70+ episode.

I am in for sharing the DVD version, or as Bluffmaster said, sharing privately on private tracker.

Let's pool resources and buy whole set and share it as above.

Back