Duck Tales in Hindi?

MAGNeT said:
I guess that's easily answers why not a single episode easily available on torrents of same or removed as soon as its up.I guess disney has special team to track and remove those sources.
Does that special team work only on Hindi version of these uploads?? its just that it was telecasted long way back and at that time nobody recorded it in good format.

There were big names involved in hindi dubbed version like sadashiv amrapurkar, javed jaffrey.
At that point in their careers they were big stars so no doubt they were paid good money then and hence disney does not want it to let go.

Spacescreamer said:
@ Ethan_Hunt

This might not be a walk in the park for you but owing to your skills.. you better track that utube uploader down again and accomplish this mission.

My stupid MTNL connection has been down for last 2 days. Surviving on my friends TATA Photon right now. But I'll definitely check with that user as soon as my connection resumes. Even a few episodes uploaded over YouTube would be good for download. It's surprising how good shows like these no longer air and with Cartoon Network's shows gone to dogs, there is virtually no hope for getting decent toons aired in Hindi. :(

OT: Check your Asus O'Play review thread. I got my player and have a query.

RS4 said:
Does that special team work only on Hindi version of these uploads?? its just that it was telecasted long way back and at that time nobody recorded it in good format.
I guess your memory to be weak or you new to get cable connection.I can easily remember 7-8 years back it gummy bears,talespin and duck tales used to come on zee tv.Than even for a year it went on sony tv too..

MAGNeT said:
I guess your memory to be weak or you new to get cable connection.I can easily remember 7-8 years back it gummy bears,talespin and duck tales used to come on zee tv.Than even for a year it went on sony tv too..
That is the point,noone bothered at that time to record the stuff,we should have made some copies at that time :p

And how come those special teams of disney demolish,remove the hindi uploads and leave the english versions online :lol:

RS4 said:
That is the point,noone bothered at that time to record the stuff,we should have made some copies at that time :p

:
Naa but even on BWT i once searched for same.And found a link.When i clicked the mods had removed the torrent with no reasons.

I am also sure these days also these programs might be coming on channels.Sometime back i saw duck tales on regional channel with regional dubbing.SO i am sure on disney channel it might be coming.

MAGNeT said:
Naa but even on BWT i once searched for same.And found a link.When i clicked the mods had removed the torrent with no reasons.

I am also sure these days also these programs might be coming on channels.Sometime back i saw duck tales on regional channel with regional dubbing.SO i am sure on disney channel it might be coming.
Nope,its not coming on disney or any major channel coz myself and boogeyman have searched a lot, dont know about regional channels though.Any idea which regional language or which language??

^^after clicking SEND it loops back to same page. No idea if the message was ever sent. Still everyone do their bit and send them the message.

Disney Channel India

Cartoon network India:- http://www.cartoonnetworkindia.com/parents/contactus.php

The CN guys replied within a span of few hrs of my mail, which i sent from their official website.

And the reply wasnt an automated one.

Send in the requests. And pls click on like button so as to let everybody keep an account of who all are sending the mails.

.. i know it ll make my like recd status swell a lil, but honestly it will help keep a track of people actually sending in those mails. Those who are not sending, pls do not click the like button.

I sent in request for Ducktales and Talespin, and added sitting ducks as well. All three for hindi dubbed version.

Watched 2 reg episodes of the first two mentioned series and they appeared totally bland.

EDIT: I just realized that the previously mentioned e mail of CN India might not yield any result as i recd the reply after a proper ticket was generated for my email.

Posting the URL for the site. Send in the mail there.

Spacescreamer said:
Disney Channel India

Cartoon network India:- cs.apac@turner.com

The CN guys replied within a span of few hrs of my mail, which i sent from their official website.

And the reply wasnt an automated one.

Send in the requests. And pls click on like button so as to let everybody keep an account of who all are sending the mails.

.. i know it ll make my like recd status swell a lil, but honestly it will help keep a track of people actually sending in those mails. Those who are not sending, pls do not click the like button.

I sent in request for Ducktales and Talespin, and added sitting ducks as well. All three for hindi dubbed version.

Watched 2 reg episodes of the first two mentioned series and they appeared totally bland.

Excellent initiative. Can you post the content of that email? We all will make minor modifications and send it. (Just like college assignments ;) )

boogeyman said:
We all will make minor modifications and send it. (Just like college assignments)

:headslap:

Old habits die hard eh ?

Something which i recall from memory..

Hello..

I been a regular viewer of your channel and i have a question which has baffled me every now and then:- Despite largely successful hindi dubbed franchise from your house, why do i have to watch shows like Doremon or any other dubbed toon where we have mediocre dubbing and characters to which i cannot relate to?? What happened to the hindi dubbed version of Talespin and Ducktales??

These two were the most successful and and most adorable series from 10AM to 11AM in my days and its very sad that Disney hasnt released them on HD Blu Rays and/or also not showing them at all on its channel either.

You guys can surely show series like:

1) Talespin in Hindi

2) Ducktales in Hindi

3) Sitting Ducks in Hindi

These are any given day better than the other silly foreign imports to which we cannot relate to.

Do consider my request for these all time classics.

Warm Regards,

XYZ

Just get the gist of it and send the mail. Dont make it too obvious else they gonna smell fish.

EDIT: I have edited the CN email address in prev post of mine. Pls read the changes made.

^You watched Sitting Ducks too? and I thought me and my brother were the only ones who enjoyed Sitting Ducks in Hindi. :p

Also this is the video I was talking about:

[youtube]45F5nkwyh74&feature=related[/youtube]

Spacescreamer said:
:headslap:

Old habits die hard eh ?

Something which i recall from memory..

Just get the gist of it and send the mail. Dont make it too obvious else they gonna smell fish.

EDIT: I have edited the CN email address in prev post of mine. Pls read the changes made.

Yea... Can't help it :p

Email sent to both CN and Disney. Post liked :D

i dont think disney india page is working as it is redirecting to the same page and i guess CN never telecasted hindi versions of ducktales,talespin.i can remember that it was telecasted on star plus,zee tv with disney sign/watermark.

RS4 said:
i dont think disney india page is working as it is redirecting to the same page and i guess CN never telecasted hindi versions of ducktales,talespin.i can remember that it was telecasted on star plus,zee tv with disney sign/watermark.

Agree... However, desperate times call for desperate measures

Back