Duracell 2650mAH NiMH Cells

Have lot of camelion 2600 cells the only problem I find is the batt does not hold the charge for more than few days when left idle...
had got some eneloops was good actually...only downer its available with 2000mah capacity

Well, I have the Eneloops and use them with my H2's Sony Charger. :)

@Kumar: Spending sooo much on battery chargers won't really help as much as spending more on spare batteries. :) I'd suggest picking up a standard Uniross fast-charger or even a Sony original one. They work decently and all you need to is just leave 4 batts in them overnight while you can have 4 more ready to use at any time. Simple.

The La-Crosse would be a waste of money, IMHO.

Payne

^^^I have around 6 pairs of cells lying around me and it allways pains me to buy another pair when there is a charger out there that can revive them

I bought 4 Sony 3800mAH cells a couple of months ago. They charged quite fast but don't last very long. I wonder why ? ;)

Today I am going to buy another 4 batteries + charger combo. I hope I can get some Sony 2500mAH batteries with a nice fast charger.

I believe they do. But I can't wait for 12 hours for batteries to charge ! If there was a quick 6 - 7 hour charger, I will buy that. I found the Sanyo Eneloop + Charger charges in 5 - 7 hours. That is decent since I charge them overnight then.

Go for Sanyo Eneloop with Sony charger 1000 mAH per bank. Its not super quick but fast enough to avoid heating of batteries. There is a model with lcd display provides battery info in bars. RS 1700 with four 2250mAH sony batteries.
If you use 1 bank(ie 2 batteries) 2000mAH it will take 2 hrs to charge. 4 cells will take 4 hrs.
Uniross Hybrio comes in different flavors. 1800, 1900, 2000, 2100 mAH so check the mAH before you purchase.

I finally got GP REcyco batteries. Couldn't find Eneloop anywhere in town ! Unfortunately I couldn't find any decent charger only. So picked up a cheap one. But it is taking like forever to charge my old batteries !

The GPs were for 250 bucks a pair.

Best charger & chargeable battery combo is
8- AA Eneloops
4 AAA Eneloops
original Eneloop charger
Plus 2 C & 2 D Size Adapter
all for Rs. 2600 offer from Amazon thru Katmendude- ( Unbeatable value )

well i bought those 3800mah batteries and found out they are fake and returned them back,as sony has not produced a AA size battery with that capacity,those batteries are even now available in the grey market.
so i bought genuine 2500mah batteries from the showroom.

vijayshimla said:
Best charger & chargeable battery combo is
8- AA Eneloops
4 AAA Eneloops
original Eneloop charger
Plus 2 C & 2 D Size Adapter
all for Rs. 2600 offer from Amazon thru Katmendude- ( Unbeatable value )

i simple want a charger + 2 Ni-mh batteries(around 2500mh power)

can you suggest one?

adder said:
well i bought those 3800mah batteries and found out they are fake and returned them back,as sony has not produced a AA size battery with that capacity,those batteries are even now available in the grey market.
so i bought genuine 2500mah batteries from the showroom.

^^ There you have your answer !!!!

The shopkeeper refused to take them back so I got stuck with them. Luckily being fake they were quite cheap.

BF1983 said:
^^ There you have your answer !!!!

The shopkeeper refused to take them back so I got stuck with them. Luckily being fake they were quite cheap.

lucky for me the shopkeeper took it back, i returned it 8hrs after i purchaced,i didnt tear the packaging,since i had no charger at that time.

Today I got this charger for 600 Rs.
img0287gr7.jpg

img0292zh3.jpg

Back