Duracell 2650mAH NiMH Cells

Ok, got these duracells for 350/pair. Can any one tell me if they are genuine or not? (The shop is a dealership for uniross but they had 4 pairs of these with them on display)

Why chinese? Dunno, the importers/distris names all belong to the asia pacific region...maybe thats why. As for the warranty, they are not giving warranty on any cells.

Kumar said:
Ok, got these duracells for 350/pair. Can any one tell me if they are genuine or not? (The shop is a dealership for uniross but they had 4 pairs of these with them on display)

yup, those seem pretty original to me :) cos gillette is the original importer of duras in India :)

Thanks....now let us see how long will they powerup my digicam. I put up those for their initial charge and i am guessing that they take ~15Hrs to charge completely.

Kumar said:
Thanks....now let us see how long will they powerup my digicam. I put up those for their initial charge and i am guessing that they take ~15Hrs to charge completely.

You will have a clear picture only after 3-4 full charge/discharge cycles. Initially it may not perform optimally.

Man, a thread about batteries lasting for 4 pages. :D Sheesh. :D

Shouldn't someone organize a GO for the Sanyo Eneloops if they're so difficult to find in the rest of India? :) (It can't be me, cuz am never in one place at one time! :D )

Payne

Back