DVD players

ok so finally after a lot of hagging and researching i ended up buying the samsung 1080pk. its got optical out btw avi... i did get hdmi cable as well. the remote is nice, picture quality is great as well all for rs. 4100. i missed out on the pioneer even though its great that it was for rs. 6600, it was not available anywhere and did not come with hdmi cable plus no warranty as well. samsung seemed like a good deal in future ill hook it up with a amp and speakers so i get my DTS decoding too...... usb is gr8 too now plug in and watch movies im loving it :)

guys...
any player with HD capability...
i mean to say if i download HD movie and give to player using USB then will it play ? or it has to be HD player ???

plz suggest.

avi_avadhut said:
guys...
any player with HD capability...
i mean to say if i download HD movie and give to player using USB then will it play ? or it has to be HD player ???

plz suggest.

no a DVD plasyer cannot play HD videos.

avi_avadhut said:
hmnm
my computer dosent have HDMI port...
i hope DVI can take care of HD resolution....but again not all panels come with DVI :S

just get a DVI to hdmi convertor dont know the cost but should be cheap.

Hi,
I have a pioneer dvd player DV-393 and its quite good but unfortunately the remote is malfunctioning.Please suggest where i can get a spare remote.

Thanks

tryst said:
Hi,
I have a pioneer dvd player DV-393 and its quite good but unfortunately the remote is malfunctioning.Please suggest where i can get a spare remote.

Thanks

well if u cant find a remote u can always go for a universal remote like the sony RM-VL600 which has learning functions.do note there are plenty of fake remotes that are on sale localy.

Back