DVD/VCD: Ducktales And Talespin (Hindi)

Spacescreamer

ex-Mod
The release of both the toons in VCD format isnt in tune with the times.. But still made many people happy.

Total set price will def be of the tune of what could have easily fetched a better format release. Moreover splitting the discs just might give the people option to upgrade later on to BR set.

I am ready to split with few other interested members. So do put your hands up those who are interested..

Details (VCD):

Ducktales In Hindi (first 30 ep, 10 discs) : Rs 1040/-

Talespin In Hindi (first 30 ep, 10 discs): Rs 1040/-

Details (DVD):

Ducktales In Hindi (first 30 ep, 10 discs) Rs 1260/-

Talespin In Hindi (first 30 ep, 10 discs) Rs 1260/-

All prices incl of shipping.

Will split the discs and the amount accordingly. PM me for clarification.

Confirmed Member's List (For Ducktales DVD):

1) Spacescreamer

2) Adi_Vastava

3) RS4

4) Kevin Lane

5) Faheem

6) Agantuk

7) Bits and pieces

8) Mjumrani

9) Gokufan

10) Non TE member

Confirmed Member's List (For Talespin DVD):

1) Spacescreamer

2) Adi_Vastava

3) RS4

4) Kevin Lane

5) Faheem

6) Agantuk

7) Bits and pieces

8) Mjumrani

9) Gokufan

10) Non TE member

People who already have confirmed.. pls send in ur gmail ids.

I am sorry but I can not read the purpose of this GO. We'll share the cost of disk or what??

BTW shipping is free above 1000 Rs order.

Each set is priced at 990. Which is not above Rs 1000 mark. Hence 50 rupees is levied as shipping charges.

The cost and the disc would be split between the members. Send me a PM for clarification :)

Darn.. i did looked up on flipkart and they were not even showing the vcd release.

Thanks B3o.

PS: Go can be for these DVD as well if members are interested. But no news on TS DVDs

I didnt like tale spin much but I am looking for chip and dale and gummy bears. those were my fav shows back then.

Members.. kindly dont use this thread for OT.

If you are going to order the full set for urself or any other series, pls create proper threads for the same. Thanks.

I think Talespin should show up on Flipkart soon as well. Not too hopeful of HD/BR version though.

I didnt like tale spin much but I am looking for chip and dale and gummy bears. those were my fav shows back then.

7 confirmed peeps.. 1 unconfirmed till now.

Will update the main post soon. (Send me ur gtalk ids via pm. Will make it easier to communicate.)

Keep em coming boys..

Back