DVD/VCD: Ducktales And Talespin (Hindi)

^ That should be good then. The first post mentioned CDs which got me worried :)

I just hope that the DVDs also have DVD quality content and not just the same stuff packed into one disc.

That's one of the reasons we are pooling in to get the discs. To negate risks considerably.

Guys, only 3 more slots are left.

Also flipkart has been known to jack up pricing later on for some articles. I ordered Tintin comics for 237 and for the past 4 months they have been selling same ones for 80 rupees extra. The English version discs are being sold for 349 each so there might be a decent margin for increasing the prices. People who are still dilly dallying.. make up ur mind and get in asap.

People already confirmed.. pls send in ur gmail ids.

I dont think we should wait for too long for the rest of people to show interest. They dont wanna come up, let that be the case.

I am sure many people will be dying to get these off torrents. Will place order in ~2 days' time w.e be the situation.. hence i want every participating member to send me their gmail.

Fah33m do send me ur gmail.

Last edited:
Spacescreamer said:
They gonna make me go crazy now :)

Happy Crazy..

Who all want to get in for Talespin.. raise ur hands..

Make one more list in the first post for Talespin DVD's and add my name to that list.

I'll be getting one whole set for myself if I get confirmation that its the one aired on DD. Too precious, not to have all :D

Duck tales hindi is availiable on a very popular desi torrent site
<

^i tried it out as sson as i saw this GO,thinking why i would pay a thousand bucks for something id watch only once,but the quality is way beyond pathetic.

just checked there are around 65 epi's for talespin and 100 epi's for duck tales.

so are there going to be future releases to include those epi's as well, or is this the final deal ?

not that i am not happy with this, been looking for them since they stopped being aired on disney hour on Sony, obviously in my second round of watch after DD.

just checked there are around 65 epi's for talespin and 100 epi's for duck tales.

so are there going to be future releases to include those epi's as well, or is this the final deal ?

not that i am not happy with this, been looking for them since they stopped being aired on disney hour on Sony, obviously in my second round of watch after DD.

Have patience. We all want the same thing.

Back