DVD/VCD: Ducktales And Talespin (Hindi)

Watched couple of episodes of Duck Tales from the first two DVDs. They are definitely not in sequence. Not even sure if these are the first 30 or some random 30 episodes.

Right at the first episode, there were the 3 bhatijas of Uncle scrooje which i think was not the case. AFAIK they got introduced later on.

Watched couple of episodes of Duck Tales from the first two DVDs. They are definitely not in sequence. Not even sure if these are the first 30 or some random 30 episodes.

Right at the first episode, there were the 3 bhatijas of Uncle scrooje which i think was not the case. AFAIK they got introduced later on.
these are random episodes and not in the series . A single CD contain 3 episodes which i am gonna separate them

Yeah even I was thinking same and was confused as the content in their DVD and DVD description on site is different. Very 1st episode is where the 3 boys get handed over to Uncle Scrooge

Hey guys please help me out I need the whole series. Around 20 vol came out and I am willing to buy and pay for the whole thing those who are not on the list can make a new list. Purchasing both the series all is send it to me bro. I live in canada and none of the sites can ship it to me. Pls help

10 more volumes have been released , taking the total to 20 volumes .

This will get difficult to manage .

the prices are not the same

99 For CD

and 149 For DVD

Back