CPU/Mobo E6300 spotted in India.

RiO said:
Bastids :p It indirectly implies that E6600 will be around 25k...
Fukkurs :bleh: yeah I totally agree. I was looking at something around 15K for the E6600. Wouldn't mind 25K for a 965Q6 mobo and the E6600 though ;)

TE_NooB said:
hehe E6300 spotted in HYD costs 11k bought myself one( there 15-20 in stock) waiting for mobo still not arrived in shops yet :(

Those who want to buy, its near paradise road opposite narayana jr college.

Didnt you try at Chenoy Trade Center (CTC).. Those retailers get the stuff as soon as possible...Try it at shwetha computers (cellar)..he is one of the biggest dealers in that complex

hi guys the entry level core 2 are priced at $107(Rs.8000) at newegg.com .Yes intel will sell the conroe at a hefty price intially but wait sor 3 month's and the price comes down as the old stock gets cleared (i mean budget buyers get their DREAM pentiums ).In india intel should have a low price as the market is growing for rich gamers :hap2:

hunt3r said:
^^Are you on crack?
Hehe.. My sentiments exactly!!:rofl:

Nway, i dont understand how indian prices for Intel would be cheaper as market is growin for rich gamers..:S

Come to think of it, i cant seem to understand anything in that post!!

cyrux said:
Didnt you try at Chenoy Trade Center (CTC).. Those retailers get the stuff as soon as possible...Try it at shwetha computers (cellar)..he is one of the biggest dealers in that complex
i have already gone through ctc checked all shops, no luck :ashamed: , maybe i'll try this saturday :hap2: , btw wher u live hyd ?

lounge said:
E6300 is available in delhi for 10.5 k.. enquired yesterday.. computer empire , nehru place..

Are Conroe boards also available at Nehru Place?
Is the price of Conroe processor and motherboard expected to drop???

Back