Earphones - Creative EP630 Boxed Pack Only Rs :625/- ++

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amarbir

Skilled
Guys ,

Would Like To Present You 100% Original And Genuine Creative EP-630 Earphone .

Creative EP-630 Earphones

13z1lbk.jpg

The Creative EP-630 Is Called The Defacto standard For a Starting Good Earphone .This earphone has good lows [ Bass ] and a Decent Mid Range [ For Vocals ] & Highs [ Instrument stage ] .

Pricing Rs :625/- + Tax 5% + Shipping Rs :85/- All India

Order From Here -> Lynx-India Creative EP-630 Deal

!!! Stock Status !!!

Definately In Stock " More Then 50 Units "

Terms And Conditions :

• Processing Time Frame : We Generally Process a Order In 1 to 2 Days Time Frame .There is Always a Possibility Of Delayed Processing So If You Are in Rush Please Do Not Order We Cannot And will Not Handle Expedited Orders .

• Shipping Time Frame : After The Initial Processing Period We Take 3 Days Time Frame To Ship Products Generally In The Item Is in Stock .For BTB Order Shipping Time Frame Can We Extended To 15 Days For Local Indian Orders Given By Us To Indian Local Distributors . International Orders Can Take Even More Then 30 Days Time Frame .Hence Please Clear All Your Doubts Before you Place a Order On TE With Us .

• Delivery Time Frame : Once You Items Are Shipped It Can Take Upto 15 Days For DTDC To Deliver Your Items To you .If You Have Any issues with the delivery please pm us .As we are not involved in delivery of products and rely on a partner To do this .Issues Once In a While Will Come and Will Be Dealt With Promptly To The Best Of Our Ability .If The Parcels Are Non insured And Are Received In Damaged Condition Or Are Missing We Would Not Be Responsible .You Have The Liberty To Insure your Parcels .Please PM Us for This If You Need Such Insured Shipping .
  • How Orders Are Processed : Until There is No system Here To Manage Our Orders Efficiently You Are Requested To Kindly Create a ID On Lynx-India And Order From The Links Given In The Post on The Top .After You Select The Shipping And Payment Choices Kindly Write The Following Before Placing Your Orders " This Is XYZ From TE And My TE ID Is ABC " .XYZ Is your Actual Name And ABC Is Your TE ID and Then Place The Order .Your Order Would Be Qued For Approval By Our Website Team .This Takes The Time Frame As Discussed Earlier In The Terms And Conditions .As We Run a Parallel Shop In chandigarh There Could Be a Mismatch Of Stock status and To Avoid Any further Issue This Is Done .If We Approve The Order And Convert Its status From "Pending" To " Awaiting Payment " status You Are Required To Send Us The Payment In 3 Days Time Frame .If Payment Is Not Recieved In 3 Days Time Frame Consider your Order Null And Void And Place a New Order As We Have No Reason To Hold Our Stocks For Your Non Paid Order.Once you Pay Us By your Preferred Method You Are Suppose To Send Us The Payment Details On Our Forums Here -> Payment Tracking - [ Kindly Write Your Payment Details ] - Lynx - The Community Forums Alternatively You Could Also PM Us Here On TE .Once We Actually Get your Payment We Will Acknowledge The Same And Convert The Order From "Awaiting Payment " To "Payment Received "and Start Processing Your Order .The status of the order would be "Back-ordered/Processing" Then .If We Have The Product Ready Stock As Per Our Terms And Conditions We will Ship The Same To you In 3 Days Aprrox But Not Mandatory And It Will Take Further 1 To 2 Days To Enter The Tracking Codes And The status Would Change From "Backordered/Processing " To " Under Dispatch " And Then To "Shipped" .Once The Order status changes to shipped you will be able to track your order with the tracking id we have emailed you here -> www.dtdc.in .DTDC Takes 3 Days Time Frame To 15 Days To Deliver The Stuff To you .In This Entire Process If you Indeed Have Any Issues We Are There for Help and Support On PM .

Note : If There is No Mention of Your TE ID In The Order I Will Not Threat It As a Order From TE At All .

• Refunds And Cancellations : Kindly Note That We Are Here To Solve Your Issues And concerns .If You Have Placed a Order To Us And We Cannot Ship It To you In 15 Days Time Frame You Can Ask Us For a Refund .Kindly Note That It Takes 15 Days for a Refund To Be Processed And Money Back Into Your Account As It Has To Pass Via Our Accounting System .There Are Certain Things We Need For Refunding Your Payment and you Can PM Me And Ask Me Those .The 15 Days Cycle starts The Day You Payup For Your Order And We Acknowledge It Not From The Day You Have Actually Placed The Order With Us

• Getting In Touch With Us : We Do Not Prefer You Contact Us In anyway Other Then PMing Us On TE .Minimum 24 Hours Time Frame Is Required To Reply To your PM's .Delays Are Possible subject To Our Non Availability On The Forums .You Can Check Our status On Our Feedback Thread If Indeed We Are Not Active .

Sorry to say but at letsbuy.com one can get it for Price: Rs. 849 - 250 ( Use Discount coupon) = Rs 600/- Delivered.

Well ,

Sure If Any Website Gives a discount Coupon Anyone Can Buy ,But Rs :625/- Is a Very Decent Rate For This Earphone Alteast From My Personal Capacity As a dealer Of Creative

Agree to Amarbir. 625 is quite cheap for these head phones.... and best rate... Cant compare with Lets buy.com ( but then as a customer you see the cheapest price available )

urssriks said:
Agree to Amarbir. 625 is quite cheap for these head phones.... and best rate... Cant compare with Lets buy.com ( but then as a customer you see the cheapest price available )

Well,

No Idea About Discount Coupons But This is 100% Genuine and Fantastic Rate for The Item Period

Guys ,

I Am Having Routine Sales OF This In My Store And Also Online .I Think Adding This To My Ebay Store Would Help In More Online Sales As Then You Peeps Can Use Your Coupons

I got this for the same price (650) to be exact 2 years ago in my local electronics shop. Got one more pair free with my Dell lappie too!

Needless to say, it's an AMAZING pair of earphones. I'd highly recommend it to anybody interested and at this great price too.

Guys ,

We Have Offloaded 50 Units Inventory In ebay Today .You Can Start Buying The Same .Yes 50 Units In Stock

EP-630 still available sir?? If Soo please PM me the current price with account details Sir.

Vibu said:
EP-630 still available sir?? If Soo please PM me the current price with account details Sir.
Sir ,

Yes We Have In stock .BTW i am still on leave but you go ahead with the order,The boys at the office will solve and execute without any hassels

ayanavish said:
Sir ,

As I Was On Leave The Website Went Down On 7th Of june and we could only revive it by 12 .The Server @ USA crashed physically .Yes we still have these and sell it at the same rates .The link is here if you like to buy

The link - > Creative

m-jeri said:
How? Server fell off the desk?.
You Sir ,

Regrettably will not waste a opportunity to take a dig at whatever i write and comment .Please take your nonsense elsewhere as no one is interested in giving you info not relevant to the thread .Also i would request saiyan to kindly look into the matter .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back