Earphones @ Fischer Audio Russia - [ Interest check ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Earphones @ Fischer Audio Russia

FaH33m said:
^ I second that, luxury once tasted is a necessity :D.

Well ,

In Audio First House To Raid is Fah33M ,Second Mine And Third Metalspree :eek:hyeah:

^^ lol that is for portable audio gear . I guess we have lots of other TE members having awesome Pro audio gear :p

Supra said:
^^ lol that is for portable audio gear . I guess we have lots of other TE members having awesome Pro audio gear :p

Sarrr ,

Poor People Only Use Portable IEMS :p .Though Some of Us High Non Portable Amps Like Fah33m To Run Them In the night and when watch that tube glowing :rofl:

Supra said:

Hmm yeah, we are forgetting Chaos, Cranky, Deejay, Techhead etc & many others who have an enviable audio setups :)

Aces170 said:
Hmm yeah, we are forgetting Chaos, Cranky, Deejay, Techhead etc & many others who have an enviable audio setups :)
+1 :eek:hyeah:
I've seen some of Cranky's(Sangram).
I was like .. O__O XD

I don't have anything guys :p Maybe a few high-end IEMs that's it.. Now I am planning to get a decent entry level cans as well .. hehe let's see.
You guys should checkout Chaos,Sangram's and other guru's setups on TE :O ! and yeah not to forget Decent aka Sunnyboi !

FaH33m said:
I don't have anything guys :p Maybe a few high-end IEMs that's it.. Now I am planning to get a decent entry level cans as well .. hehe let's see.
You guys should checkout Chaos,Sangram's and other guru's setups on TE :O ! and yeah not to forget Decent aka Sunnyboi !

Lol ,

Fah33m If You Dar Giya Then Mar Giya .You Should Allow Some Robbers In Man .All the Others I Am Not Aware Of Much ,SoRRY Guys .:eek:hyeah:

Party Monger said:
Err amarbir, someone stole ur thunder...:p

Sir ,

I Am Simple Person Dealing In Simple Ways .I Am Not Here To Have Any Competition With Anyone .My Work Is Reflected In My Way Of Working .If Someone Is Bent Upon In Selling Stuff every-time I Sell At Lower Pricing I Cannot Do Anything ,I Have Given Up And Raised My Hands Long time Back .I Am No One .Just a Small Dealer From A Small Town .

Wow ! Amarbir I am speechless ! First Soundmagic, then Head-direct, then Qinpu and now Fischer as well ! You are a really busy person getting so many audio brands into India. Kudos ! :)

^^ You forgot to add Ovann, Saiyo, Fiio, Ultimate Ears, Yuin, and also Seinheisser. :)

Guys ,

the rates on my website are what they have advised us .If You People freeze some models then its better .

great work sir

i think its time to focus on headphones too . My philips is getting lot of wear and tear and need to be replaced soon.

Tamoghno said:
great work sir

i think its time to focus on headphones too . My philips is getting lot of wear and tear and need to be replaced soon.

Yes ,

I Am Gonna do This .

Amien said:
One word: Volume.

Just search up some numbers on PC penetration Vs. Cellphone penetration in India. Subtract the non-music capable phones(ever reducing in number), Add dedicated audio devices (MP3/4 players, portable gaming devices, miscellaneous portable media players).
Do that and you will get your answers. :)

Bundled IEM's are the only way out in the mobile market. Very few people go out and pick up spare ones (which are better) for eg, say my bundled ones go kaput. Only then will i venture out to buy new ones. That has to be taken into consideration at sale point.

Just my point of view. I'm not saying you are wrong.

Cheers!

Guys ,

The Entire Pricelist of This Brand Leaving Consumer ,Black Series And Accessories Is On Our Website Now ,WE Will First Import Samples Test The SAme And Then Import Good Models .

Guys ,

Well with this Interest Check i Have Come To Know Of a Few things .

1 : Competing Dealer Has Only Sample Stock that Fischer Audio Gave Them As Free Gift And Send Them The Same On 18th Dec 1009 .So That Means No Stock .

2 : Secondly you Would Be Pleased To Know That We Have Signed a Exclusive Country distributor Contract With Them .

3 : No One Including Me Has Ever Tested Them ,All Our Opinions Are Based On Googling ,So its Fair Enough that We Import Some Material In All Category And Then Plan Out Sales ,I Think All Of you Will Agree On This With Me .How Can We Assume Anything .

4 : Once We All Approve Of Some Models We Will Import Them ,though i Am Planning To Import some Items First Also .

All The Models Are Now Listed On My website : Lynx-India - Online eStore In India Selling Fischer Audio Products

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back