Audio Earphones for Ipod

dinjo

Hell Yeah[Born Critic]
Skilled
Looking for earphones for Ipod classic , already have Seinheisser CX 180 but i'm looking for a much better options , Budget max 1.5k

Should have good bass.

^ Its not about being an audiophile or non-audiophile ,its just about the design preference and mainly comfort .

X3 sound In-ear is the best if you are looking for just sound offcourse they have not very fancy look, you may check ebay.in Price Rs 950 i think.. they are really better than Apple in-ear and very comfotable also for long term use.

What will you suggest Faheem ? , i will be using will travelling to office and in office

If you are planning to use this while traveling(not driving yourself) in traffic I would suggest you get a nice IEM(for isolation) like JVC Marshmallow , SoundMagic PL-21 , Head-Direct RE-2 or MEElectronics M6. Now which one to chose out of the given options would depend on what music listen to and what kind of sound do you prefer.

Earphones should offer good bass , Are the earphones easily available in stores ?

Music will be Pop and Melody.

dinjo said:
Earphones should offer good bass , Are the earphones easily available in stores ?

Music will be Pop and Melody.
By stores if you mean local stores then most of these are not available anywhere other than online stores . Prime ABGB at lamington might have stock of some SoundMagic earphones maybe. Pristine Note sells JVC marshmallow OEM package for only 550 bucks is based out of Navi Mumbai.

FaH33m said:
By stores if you mean local stores then most of these are not available anywhere other than online stores . Prime ABGB at lamington might have stock of some SoundMagic earphones maybe. Pristine Note sells JVC marshmallow OEM package for only 550 bucks is based out of Navi Mumbai.
Final advice which one should i pick if the wires are long its a positive , and website listing where the products are available.

@ OP Since you are from Mumbai you can try out some of the IEMs I have if you need to decide . Also I have a used RE-2 (Metalspree's) and a brand new open box NE7M which a friend got from RMA for sale . So can offer you much better quality for a lower price.

Otherwise if you need to buy only new and want the most bang for buck buy a new JVC Marshmallow from Pristine Note OR PL-11/PL-21 from MediaHome. Both are registered dealers on the forums.

Are PL 21 comfortable to wear someone told me they are uncomfortable ? About JVC frankly not sure how good the brand is which model of JVC Marshmallow ?

Overall the earphones must have good bass and should beat the one i'm having Seinheisser CX 180

dinjo said:
Are PL 21 comfortable to wear someone told me they are uncomfortable ? About JVC frankly not sure how good the brand is which model of JVC Marshmallow ?

Overall the earphones must have good bass and should beat the one i'm having Seinheisser CX 180
Bro get the NE6 from Faheem! You'll be happy with it and its better than the other IEMs listed here, trust me.

Back