Audio Earphones for Ipod

Everyone is hungry nowadays

Never heard of test runs/UAT ? before actually using something

Thanks for your help , will order JVC

mukulymn said:
^^ wat happened, why u sold all ur iems........getting a new, shiny expensive iem :p :)
I just had the one IEM left that too I sold :ashamed:

My mind needs an upgrade regarding technology after every 1-2 months to function properly it seems

but you sure you wont miss the M3, when you get the TF10 ?

you should always sell your gear after upgrading.

yeah, i know money is a constraint but still, as i remember you loved the M3, what if tf10's mids dont satisfy you ?

strategy said:
but you sure you wont miss the M3, when you get the TF10 ?

you should always sell your gear after upgrading.

yeah, i know money is a constraint but still, as i remember you loved the M3, what if tf10's mids dont satisfy you ?
Exactly my fear :(

But I would not have been able to get TF10 if I didn't sell my M3 and if the mids dont satisfy me/sound artificial to me I'll have no option but to sell it and buy a DBA-02 or use them for a while and upgrade to RE262 + a decent amp/source

BTW Lets not hijack OP's thread :p

Hello Dinesh ,

We tried replying to you via PM but your inbox is full.

Please check if you have got proper seal with the earphones .The tips provided with Marshmallow are foam tips .You need to press(compress) them and put it in your ear and wait for a few seconds for them to decompress and take shape of your ear .Only this way you will get a proper seal .

If you feel the product could be faulty , please cross check with another Marshmallow owner near you or else you are most welcome to visit our store to get the same checked.

You can find the details of store on Pristine Note, The Voice of Sound! >> contact Us.

Thanks for actually replying here , my only question is the earphones does not have good enough bass which is completely opposite as said by other members using it.

P.S - Inbox cleared now.

Back