Audio Earphones for Ipod

^ Everyones perception of good sound / good bass is different . Most people here find the Marshmallows to have excellent bass because its neither too heavy and boom boom nor to bass light .

Ok, so i need earphones with good bass can extend budget to 1.5k but it should have very good bass as i didn't like bass at all of MarshMallow.

NuForce NE6/7M , Hippo Boom ,MEEElectronics M6 ?

Are those earphones offer good bass and overall good sound effect ?

Or any other alternatives amongst Hippo Boom ,MEEElectronics M6 ?

How much ? :eek:hyeah:

They pretty much offer the best bass once can get under 2k .Sadly no one retails them in India now . If you want you can meet up , try the earphones and decide if you like it .

Can't meetup i work at Powai , Navi Mumbai is so far can only trust you... Are those brand new ? Any pics ?

I have been asking this question many times but no one replied, Are those better than Seinheisser CX 180 ? And how much are you selling it for ?

Dude read up the reviews on Head-fi forums - that should give you a good, unbiased idea about how any IEM stacks up against any other etc.

dinjo said:
I have been asking this question many times but no one replied, Are those better than Seinheisser CX 180 ? And how much are you selling it for ?
The thing is Sennheiser isn't really considered a good VFM brand. I havent tried the CX180 but tried the more expensive cx300 / cx400 . Frankly speaking not worth the price unless bass is all you want . Even then the NE6/NE7M is a much better buy .

Thanks , nice to see you here helping out

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Faheem awaiting Pics

Can anyone give me a ebay or any other dealer listing for Fiio E5, can't find in ebay don't know why

Back