eBay account suspended

Legally its not correct to tell that we will cancel the agreement without telling a valid reason to you. (even if they tell the same in their agreement or whatever, its not legally valid).
If their stand is that the customer had breached the agreement entered, so we are cancelling the agreement entered, they are duty bound to tell that which specific part of agreement is breached by the customer.
Once a customer registers an account, he is entering into an agreement. That agreement binds both (ebay and the customer), ebay can not suspend/cancel the agreement to their whims and fancies unilaterally.

Unfortunately, no one had taken them to court in this aspect and taught them to respect the laws of the land.
What ebay tries to do here is, trying to enact their own laws surpassing all the laws of the land and making their customers abide by their laws (without any respect to the consumer and other laws in India).
@gmano ebay is tendering a free service as far as buyers are concerned. In this case, taking any legal action might be difficult. This is my view. The actual scene might be very different.
I'm only gonna see if I can get any response from them. After that will totally drop the case. This ain't worth my sweat.

Last edited by a moderator:
there's no such thing as free service. all that markup on the prices even on mrp is due to ebay asking for 7+% on each item. In that percentage, the customers share of ebay 'tax' is borne by the seller.

what did you do that your account was suspended ? i had to go all the way to the india country manager to solve my case. Sadly that too took its sweet time. And luckily for me i had met him at an event and thus had his info.

Couple of days back I got email that my paisapay account has been suspended. Since then chasing them to know the reason. I called on Saturday morning, got waiting time of 75 min!
Today tried to contact them via chat and after 1 hour, someone came and told that they had suspended because of policy violation. On being asked what is the exact policy violation, told me that it is there policy to not to reveal which policy has been violated! Bunch of jokers!!
Anyways, I was having powership membership and also have 100% feedback but they dont listen and suspended my account permanently.
I accept that in last transaction, I have used my credit card to ship one item to my friend where no other courier company was ready to ship. So that might me the reason for suspension.
Now, any way the account can be reinstated?

^hmm. There it goes. Have to create another account and then again activate powership. Phew, lot of hard work ahead.
Did you use eBay guarantee. They are cracking down on people who have filed too manu ebay Guarantee and linking accounts based on common addresses, Mobile or credit cards.

People have really misused their ebay Guarantee program.

No, didn't misued the guarantee program. Not even a single case filed in guarantee. I have just used powership to ship one item for which I paid from my credit card.

Morons. eBay is doomed for failure. With the likes of Olx, Quickr entering the fray (I believe they are huge for local dealings) and with lot of other e-commerce websites now allowing 3rd party vendors to sell their stuff, the day is not far that eBay will be forever pushed into oblivion.

Morons. eBay is doomed for failure.
Nope. They are not. Quikr and OLX only work in major cities where people are actively selling. May be in 40-50 cities. But not every city/town. And as I buyer I would trust ebay more than Quickr or OLX.

@honest1 - are you sure you have not broke any rules? I am pretty sure you have violated something.

Back