eBay Hot Deals for availing Rs 250/- Coupons

Although I spent my coupon on Batteries of the charger that i bought few weeks back :bleh:, but yeah other interesting deals are always welcome :D

Ohh man.. I m getting addicted to ebay with these coupons..lol... I bought a backpack, Laptop sleeve, a watch(some cheap one though) and planning to buy an electric kettle to cook noodles in my hostel :hap2::clap:

pranavreddy said:
Ohh man.. I m getting addicted to ebay with these coupons..lol... I bought a backpack, Laptop sleeve, a watch(some cheap one though) and planning to buy an electric kettle to cook noodles in my hostel :hap2::clap:

Link for electric kettle :) ??

btw are u sure one can cook Noodles in electric kettle..?

I thought its only function was to boil water/tea/coffee sorts..?

log 1 = 0 said:
Link for electric kettle :) ??

btw are u sure one can cook Noodles in electric kettle..?

I thought its only function was to boil water/tea/coffee sorts..?
Yeah..Some of my friends here have it and they have been succesfully making them from past few days..A bit tough to clean it though, after cooking..But manageable :)
eBay India: Electric Kettle Cordless Wireless Kitchen Office Home (item 180444993824 end time 12-Jan-2010 17:23:46 IST)
Not a bad buy for Rs.175 extra. Could share it with my roommate :hap2:

pranavreddy said:
which backpack ?
Link please :eek:hyeah:

Sorry for the off topic, i placed order for the battery charger today. After making the pyt i realized that the address i have given is incomplete (forgot to mention the street name), i have already sent a message regarding the same to person thro a email and also thro ebay itself !

Should this be enough or i need to take some other steps ? (the first time buying thro ebay)

Back