eBay India - Coupons & Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friends,
I am planning to buy smartphone for Approx Rs.16000. Tried Rs.500 off for HDFC credit card, the coupon never worked. I must buy a phone in a day or two and will be really thankful if someone can share Rs.500 or 750 off coupon.

Thank You
Sunder

So i ordered a Lens from Ebay on 06-Sep and the seller still hasn't dispatched it ..

I emailed the seller twice asking for a reason and got this response today..

sir,
we have shipped the item by ebay powership
they take around 3-4 days to update the same. hence the delay.
rest assured you shall get the item by the coming week
thanks

Now what is this ebay powership he his talking about ? Do these sellers not ship the items themselves ?? do they hand it over to ebay to ship it ??

Anyway its taking up time .. anyone have a similar experience. ?

So i ordered a Lens from Ebay on 06-Sep and the seller still hasn't dispatched it ..

I emailed the seller twice asking for a reason and got this response today..

Now what is this ebay powership he his talking about ? Do these sellers not ship the items themselves ?? do they hand it over to ebay to ship it ??

Anyway its taking up time .. anyone have a similar experience. ?
As soon as shipping deadline passes, the money will be refunded automatically.. If he has ready shipped it, wait for delivery deadline..

As soon as shipping deadline passes, the money will be refunded automatically.. If he has ready shipped it, wait for delivery deadline..

Thanks, had a call with Ebay CC today .. they said it should get dispatched today as today its the last day.

Shoddy service especially since my last order from ebay got delivered in 22 hrs after making the payment.

Friggin eBay seller dealzown now says that my package has been lost by the courier service and that I contact ebay support !!

Can I still give this guy a shitty rating after this ??

sir,
we have shipped the item by ebay powership
they take around 3-4 days to update the same. hence the delay.
rest assured you shall get the item by the coming week
thanks

Sir,
we have already handed over the item to the courier. they have taken ususally 3-5 days to update but on your item they are not able to locate. I request to file a claim on ebay so that your issues may be resolved.
Thanks

Friggign eBay seller dealzown now says that my package has been lost by the courier service and that I should get refund from ebay.

Can I still give this guy a shitty rating ??

Once you get a refund, give a negative rating, and say liar, provides fake shipping details.. He is lying.. Powership is awesome.. Tracking starts the next second that the item is handed over to the courier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back