eBay India - Coupons & Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpg

http://deals.ebay.in/ebay-offers/birthday-sale/magic-wheel.html
what the fcuk is back LOL

Bought a 16gb usb3 transcend pendrive for 610 Rs after discount( had a freecharge coupon). Magic wheel gave me flat 50 off 99.
@6pack,
I had to go to the page mentioned in the post above yours and login again. It then showed me a dropdown where my purchase was listed. I had to select one and click on the "spin button".

so you will end up buying something again from them? what time limit is mentioned on the coupon you won?

What you will get is 50 off on 99. Did anybody win something bigger than this? lol

Here is Rs 50 off on 99 purchase coupons which i won.
Use it if anybody need it.
OBKRI3XACS
WOXABGTC46
HQ2RLC2S3N
JOV55MYSXW

Valid till 20th march

Thanks @dee987, I used the first coupon and got 50 off.

I got that spin wheel link on page after I bought the item but after confirming account and all it says I haven't bought anything. Its says no transaction done yet. :S

I finally could spin the wheel. I first thought I won iPad mini 16Gb since the arrow was pointing to it but turned out I only won a 75 off minimum 150. Cxxp.

Here's the coupon if anyone wants it. Valid till 20th march.

FLAT Rs. 75 OFF min 150.

USE COUPON CODE: 3B9VTHNTYP

Wait what? After 12 hours? I don't understand. How will it be activated? I thought I would be given a wheel which I would have to spin, or they will do it for me? Confusing!

Brought two items to try my luck. Both times i got those shitty 50 rupees coupon :( ;(
I guess no one gets anything except those shitty 50 rupee coupons :( Shitty wheels ;(
Anyways if anyone wants the coupons PM me.

EDIT:- Sent one coupon to vaibhavyagnik & other to mpaspc. So no more coupons left :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back