Status
Not open for further replies.
valid upto 31st March 2014 5% max upto Rs.500
HDFC
debit DHDFC1EBAY
credit HDFCCC2014
netbanking NHDFC1EBAY

Last edited:
Are those bank specific 7% coupons still valid ?
Also any good coupon available with anyone for buying a product worth 950 Rs ? Or the 7% (if still valid) is the best bet ?

7% off and max discount is 750:

qEsthTD.png

I am not sure if anyone is aware but on freecharge.in you can "buy" certain ebay coupons after you recharge your phone/DTH. I recharged my DTH 2 days back and from coupons i picked up a 150 Rs off on minimum purchase of 750 on ebay.in. The coupon cost was Re. 1.
I was wanting to anyways buy a new Bluetooth on ebay so i bought this coupon and used it yesterday for the ebay purchase. (Ebay price 890 - Coupon Value 150 = 740 total).
I was first going to use the usual 7% off and such coupons but figured this is a better deal.

I am not sure if anyone is aware but on freecharge.in you can "buy" certain ebay coupons after you recharge your phone/DTH. I recharged my DTH 2 days back and from coupons i picked up a 150 Rs off on minimum purchase of 750 on ebay.in. The coupon cost was Re. 1.
I was wanting to anyways buy a new Bluetooth on ebay so i bought this coupon and used it yesterday for the ebay purchase. (Ebay price 890 - Coupon Value 150 = 740 total).
I was first going to use the usual 7% off and such coupons but figured this is a better deal.

Yes, but all their eBay coupons are for first time buyers (apart from the 6/7% coupons).

No. I have bought lot of stuff from ebay and i used the same account so i am not really a first time buyer per se.

Lucky for you. I have read Freecharge's T&C and found that Rs. 50 / 150 off were for first time buyers.

Get Rs.150 OFF
VALID AGAINST A MINIMUM BILL OF ₹ 750

AVAILABLE IN
ALL
TERMS & CONDITIONS
This is an E COUPON delivered to your inbox instantly.

1. Get Rs.150 OFF by on minimum purchase of Rs.750 and above by shopping on www.ebay.in/freecharge.
2. Only one code can be redeemed per transaction.
3. Offer cannot be combined with any other offers.
4. Offer valid only on the first transaction at ebay.
5. Offer will not be applicable on promoted items.
6. Offer valid till 30th June, 2014.
7. For detailed TNC please visit http://deals.ebay.in/tnc/BuyerMailer.html

From this, I remember that I got a lot of mails on different email ids from both freecharge and ebay for discount.
Freecharge saying 20rs off on min 30rs recharge...
Ebay saying 100/150rs off on 200/250rs purchase & I have utilized 3 coupons for screenguard, onion slicer-dicer etc

Yea,we can buy coupon but gonna cost extra Rs.10/- I guess beside ur recharge amount.
If coupon cost was Re. 1 then it may become cheaper now.
I have to check later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back