eBay India - Coupons & Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Powerseller ratings are calculated every month end, so he will loose powerseller rating this month end for 96% but he can increase the percentage to 98% before end of this month then he will continue with powerseller.

He is trying his best to bribe me, he called me twice to offer gift,
"not to mention as per him he is not bribing me"
...lol

I have a doubt?In case of a product return who has to bear the return shipping cost? How much time it takes to get a refund?will eBay compensate for delay in getting refund?

:-*[DOUBLEPOST=1384337395][/DOUBLEPOST]I need a coupon. Can anybody give me?

Last edited:
Hey,i ordered a tab case from ebay.com 8/10/2013,shipped on 9/10.I havent received the case till now.Contacted the seller.on 9/11.He said to wait 40 days.After that he will either refund money or send a new replacement.Now its almost time.What should i do??Also,do i have to myself collect international shipments from post office??

oh... i was in hurry and placed an order without thoroughly looking at the reviews and seller was good as he shipped the order today (dam he was quick)

oh... i was in hurry and placed an order without thoroughly looking at the reviews and seller was good as he shipped the order today (dam he was quick)
Refuse to accept the delivery and file item not received claim after last date.

I had booked an item in ebay after calling & confirming details about item
Now he is telling he will cancel my order as he does not want to sell
What can i do other than giving negative feedback

it feels bad to refuse delivery for my fault as seller had dont nothing wrong but it looks like i have to do it

If its under powership, courier will record refuse delivery and ebay would re attempt delivery. Getting a refund would be time consuming.

But that's the only option and write that the packing looked tampered and hence, refused delivery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back