eBay India - Coupons & Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
COUPON CODE : EBAYACU324
Flat 8.5% Off -Max Discount Rs. 700
Valid till 17th June - it also says "on First Come First Serve Basis Only"

WoW!! Ebay is watching this without taking any action?

Called ebay customer support, they confirmed the Listing to be genuine, but can't guarantee the end product & you can go ahead with the purchase.
Anyway covered with PaisaPay bull shit etc

In a fix, a gamble of 2.6k? Anybody bought it?

Called ebay customer support, they confirmed the Listing to be genuine, but can't guarantee the end product & you can go ahead with the purchase.
Anyway covered with PaisaPay bull shit etc

In a fix, a gamble of 2.6k? Anybody bought it?
The listing has been removed now..

Unfortunately I've ordered..
Let's see, if it gets cancelled. I don't have much hopes either.
Anybody else ordered ?
What?

Do you even know that there is no obligation to ship the product If the seller doesn't want?

Let's see if it gets cancelled? Are you out of your mind?

What?

Do you even know that there is no obligation to ship the product If the seller doesn't want?

Let's see if it gets cancelled? Are you out of your mind?

Not for me, for a friend who insisted.
I called up their customer support & they've confirmed the Refund in case of a fall out. Let's see.

Don't worry, on eBay you will get refund easily
Yeah that's reassuring which I knew , but what about the case : if seller sends a model or a dummy piece or some other item or mobile instead of The item specified...
I will have to prove that to get a refund.

Yeah that's reassuring which I knew , but what about the case : if seller sends a model or a dummy piece or some other item or mobile instead of The item specified...
I will have to prove that to get a refund.

These items are opened for Inspection bupy iccworld , customs, so I think it should be ok! Recently I bought an high value mobile thru geb, pack was opened and resealed .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back