eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.

MohitPreet

Skilled
Dec 17, 2008
@virus32win: good find mate!

please find such more deals to buy with the 300 off coupon will buy them when i get some 300 wala coupons next time1

apextwin146

Adept
Mar 27, 2008
Okay i smell something wrong here yaar ..
The seagate external drives come with a 5yr warranty .. Why is this guy giving 2 yrs warranty only and that too on new pieces?

@scarecrow -- Thanks brother that looks like a awesome deal .. bty wats the lowest on 1tb external HDD?
@bitsandpieces - Yes i would require one .. I will PM you as soon as i find a good deal :) .. thanks man

viralbug

Skilled
Mar 7, 2007
Navi Mumbai
The 2 year warranty ones are cheaper compared to the 5 year ones. I don't know how or why it is 2 years though.

I wanted to buy a WD 1TB with 10% off coupon. Unfortunately, the lowest price I can find is 4499 + 149 shipping. :( The shipping part breaks the deal. Total comes to 4848-10%=4183. Someone got a really good price of 4050 in lammy.

I'll check the rates locally now.

A couple of things totally worth buying with 300 off coupon:

Verbatim DVD+R 50 pack

Coolermaster 90cfm fan. :D

shravank30

Adept
Aug 29, 2009
Hi

I am entitled to a free Plantronics Bluetooth headset under the Diwali Dhamaka scheme.

Any idea how long it takes for the free item to be shipped by ebay especially if somebody has also opted for the same item ?

Please forgive me if the question has already been answered elsewhere, because i tried to search but could not get any link

Shravan

Dec 24, 2007
Bangalore
apextwin146 said:
Okay i smell something wrong here yaar ..
The seagate external drives come with a 5yr warranty .. Why is this guy giving 2 yrs warranty only and that too on new pieces?

@scarecrow -- Thanks brother that looks like a awesome deal .. bty wats the lowest on 1tb external HDD?
@bitsandpieces - Yes i would require one .. I will PM you as soon as i find a good deal :) .. thanks man

there are seagates with two year warranty are with company warranty are available with all lammigton road dealers in mumbai too. they are cheaper i guess due to the lower warranty cover from seagate i guess.

1 tb external will be 3.5 incher. lammigton road had them for about 4.2 k or so.
(EDIT : this quote was from mahadev computer, near that king resturant with 2 year warranty)

do note, that all transcends come with warranty of two years only and that too through dealers only

Status
Not open for further replies.