eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, one of my friends need a Canon printer. Sort of urgent since he's to take prints/scans of his applications for GRE/god knows what.

Can someone lend me a 10%/15% off coupon please? In case someone's not using his voucher, he may buy it on my behalf and shall do the money transfer to his account.

TIA.

PS: A bit urgent.

himakanth009 said:
Hey Gannu..Please check your PM..Sent 15% Max 500 off coupon

Thanx a lot himakanth. Used the coupon to purchase the printer. Hope it reaches the friend's place soon. Owe you one. :)

I have a 10% off coupon, but I cannot give my ID details...Can buy on your behalf, if you can transfer the funds...

6pack said:
Anyone went to any eBay Top User Meet?
i got an Invitation to eBay Top User Meet in Mumbai, 14th November 2009. :S
funny cause i dont think i use ebay that much. :D

santu19_2k3 said:
Yeah i have attended the last one at firanga paani....
I am going this time too....C u at JW marriot....
Its fun...Last time i dont even remember how many drinks i had....I took 5 t shirts...And two Ekdum Mast Folders and some nice coupons.....
Had a great time

So any of you guys going to the ebay meet ?? Can you just drop by for an hr or so, or do you need to attend the whole thing ?? I confirmed to the invitation mail but havn't got a reply yet :huh:

Anyone has 250/300 off coupon. Even 15% off will work.I need to buy a mobile urgently as present one kaput:no: its kinda urgent!

Willing to trade it with 10% off Max discount Rs1000/-

Want to buy apple itouch 64gb one.....DOnt know how to use coupns as i cant see any option on my profile do i need to buy from someones else profile by changing the address?

Also if not than any chance of me getting a coupon?

Guys, 5% off * Code:ZEKK8FDFXI
Max. discount of Rs. 750 valid till 18th Nov '09
*eBay voucher is not redeemable against "Deals of the week" Items

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back