eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
thexfactor said:
I was there too, and so was Soulfire ... I was hoping for T shirts, those umbrellas suck :p

Pls explain in detail what happened there ! Couldnt go :(

Got umbrellas as free gifts??? ;)

i would suggest stick to the wired ones. the bluetooth wireless headphones work fine, but the others based on IR have a lot of interference. you move a bit, the sound would drop and then come back.

arun687 said:
Hey guys,

Was looking for a cheap headphone and found these wireless ones. Are they any good or better to stick with a wired headphone from iball or the likes?

eBay India: 5 in 1 Wireless Earphone with FM Radio Headphone 5IN1 (item 320449240652 end time 18-Nov-2009 19:07:46 IST)

eBay India: Cordless Wireless Headphone FM Radio Out Put TV DVD PC (item 180432855990 end time 18-Nov-2009 17:08:14 IST)

Suggest some decent headphones under 500 please. :)

bitsandpieces said:
i would suggest stick to the wired ones. the bluetooth wireless headphones work fine, but the others based on IR have a lot of interference. you move a bit, the sound would drop and then come back.

I think these are based on RF. Don't know the quality though, for around Rs 500 we can get a decent wired headphone from iball. :S

2zfqqsm.jpg

What does the 'rising sun' symbol indicate which is there before the name of the item ?

third class offers this week again! wonder who buys thosse damn chinese phones and the rejected camera models from Olympus and Fuji and Kodak.

Ebay has started becoming as mundane and enexciting and overpriced as the days of yore. Coupons are fast becoming illusive and the ebay fees kill the fun of selling/buying there.

^^^ frankmehta, you have expressed exactly what I felt after checking the weekly offers!But I suppose last weeks deals on ipod touch were good.

+1 to dennis, and its good that they have some bad offers too. or else every week, we will blow some money :p though I did not buy anything last week, those were such awesome deals :(

The latest ebay coupons will not apply on deals of week products , but latest 5th gen nano and 3rd gen itouch were the best ipod deals ever [last week of deal]

frankmehta is right , the new ebay sucks , looks like the whole management have changed and giving torture , I think that they have lost a lot of customers due to this issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back