eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone tell me if I use the same credit card on the different (new one :p )account then again 1. we will have to send the photos of credit card for verification?

If same mobile number can be used while creating a new account?(legally new account is not mine :tongue: )

1. You can use the same card on diff acc.. I've never heard of such verification.

2. No, same no. cannot be used.

nixy_15 said:
1. You can use the same card on diff acc.. I've never heard of such verification.

2. No, same no. cannot be used.

I was able to create a new account with same number...try yourself...

I think verification is their for orders of more then 5k. That's what their customer care told me first time. After first purchase you don't need any verification for any amount.

Konquerror said:
I was able to create a new account with same number...try yourself...

hmm..may be...when i tried to enter my no. on a diff acc. for the SMS Security Check, it didnt accept saying 'This no. is associated with another eBay acc.' (dont remem exact words)

foruamit2004 said:
I think verification is their for orders of more then 5k. That's what their customer care told me first time. After first purchase you don't need any verification for any amount.

May be for above 10k. I made a purchase of >5k. It wasnt reqd. then.

I have a 10% / Rs. 1000 coupon. Valid till 8th. Interested folk please PM me. Account details will not be shared. Prefer bank transfer to ICICI.

^ Correction, valid till 9th December

Update: Code used by malhotraraul

I would say its just a wait and watch. I haven't even received a 15% all these years. I did receive some 10%s though.

foruamit2004 said:

Nope even that's not true. I just purchased a 22.5k iPhone from a totally new account and I didn't get any verification call. :)

raghu135 said:
all the ebay coupons are user specified , so cant be used on all the account like before it was

oh thanks for the update been a while since i got anything from ebay wanted a phone on emi now thinking. so now how do they send codes weekly or what ? they were sending me codes till 4 weeks back and then stopped.

guys i am still waiting for someone to share their last weeks unused expired coupon code so that i can buy the deal of the week 500gb hdd. plzzzz help.

^ I have an unused 5% coupon from last week. Not sure if that will work though. PM me if you need it.

Folks, just found this 10% coupon on the web: EBAYSTANC1

It can be used from any user id, but the catch is you will need a Standard Chartered Credit or Debit card to make the payment.

I tried it on one of the deals of the week and it accepted the coupon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back