eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah it will work but the prob is 5% is too less would prefer 15% max 500 coupon, if someone gives me well and good, or else will pm you for the 5% coupon (if u still have it). Thanks for the help.
ajab.ghajab said:
^ I have an unused 5% coupon from last week. Not sure if that will work though. PM me if you need it.

all the latest coupons are user specified , the guy has to share the acc details or he has to transact for your order :(

Yeah I think its almost last 3-4 weeks that we are gettin user specific coupons, so its on mutual understanding that either you can share ur id or tell the guy to transact on ur behalf. Either ways there an element of risk to both the parties.
raghu135 said:
all the latest coupons are user specified , the guy has to share the acc details or he has to transact for your order :(

Guys, please check the 10% coupon EBAYSTANC1 I posted above. This is independent of user id. It only requires use of a Standard Chartered card for payment.

dr.syedfarhan said:
guys i am still waiting for someone to share their last weeks unused expired coupon code so that i can buy the deal of the week 500gb hdd. plzzzz help.

Last weeks coupons expired on 2nd dec itself.

There is only 1 day in which you can use the old coupons for 'Deals of the week'.

usually it will come out by 11 on wednesday's and we can use vouchers before EOD...but this time i guesss... :(

out...with sweet ipod deals...

This weeks hot deals is onn.........

ipods and phones...........

Anyone who needs a 10%, 1000 Rs. off coupon PM me. I will give my ebay ID. This only works today.

anyone got 15% or 20% discount codes.. I want to make a 7k purchase @ebay India...

please help...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back