Not open for further replies.
JAK said:
just got this one..

Code:
15% off *

Code:
Q4LNP6GHPB
Max. discount of Rs.1000

Me too. I wanted to get a iPod Nano from the Weekly Deals for my friend, but last week was the first time i didnt get any coupons, so i am confused what to do.

Can anyone please give me the coupon codes of last week. 5-10-15 percent will do, just want to try out something.

And before you say this, i know the coupons are account specific, but i want to try out something.

Re: Kickass Deal

nixy_15 said:
ready to exchange Rs. 250 off with 15% 1000 off.....

offer for today only...
Exchanged it with macchi12345

Bought a Seagate FreeAgent Go 500GB USB 2.5" Hard Disk - 5 yrs Warranty for Rs. 4175 :clap: :clap:

:eek:hyeah:

Well I also got Rs 250 off coupon...thinking of buying Creative EP 630 for Rs 249/- shipped ;)...can you guys suggest any other better item?

Q4LNP6GHPB
15% discount upto 1000rs
not too sure about whether its only for my login or for everyone...but you can give it a try :)

I have a 15% coupon, I want to buy 2 items with that. When I add those 2 items to cart, system is displaying payment options separately for them.

Is there any way that I can pay for those items at a time, using the coupon?

thenvk said:
I have a 15% coupon, I want to buy 2 items with that. When I add those 2 items to cart, system is displaying payment options separately for them.

Is there any way that I can pay for those items at a time, using the coupon?

My guess the 2 items are from two different sellers and thus ebay shows them sepearetly.Two or more items can be clubbed together to avail discount only if they are from the same seller:) Otherwise U would have to use different coupons for each item

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back