eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
U made a big mistake i buying those 1.5TB LP those are 5900 RPM HDD.. man u have wasted the money .. go for refund !!!

Vercetti knew it.....its good enough for storage and doesn't have any issues like 7200.11 series. In fact I will recommend it over a 7200.11 1.5TB :)

I knew this dude.... I wanted it to store just HD movies.... running out of space...also LP is good and consumer low power so ideal to be used for USB enclosures and just storing divx movies, series and 720p:)'s
BTW: last week I also ordered a 7200.11 for 5500/- after discount...the seller has increased his price to 6.7k shipped now though:(
anks22402 said:
U made a big mistake i buying those 1.5TB LP those are 5900 RPM HDD.. man u have wasted the money .. go for refund !!!

That's the link even I used....had a lot of 15% coupons valid till ysterday night:)... Got some 932 bucks discount on 6274....comes to 5350 approx:)

This week have got 10 and 5% till now...will go home and check what all coupons i receive:)

Gannu said:
Hey post the link please! The cheapest I could find was for this! :p

What coupon was used btw? :)

MohitPreet said:
i was just trying to make one more new ebay id now as usual

and its asking for mobile no or landline for identity confrmation , no email link for confirming the id anymore..

so no more multilpe ids can be made now

or guys is there any way out :p

It must be from today onwards. Made 3 accounts yesterday night. :eek:hyeah:

Just visited the 'Register' link, it looks the same. :S

nixy_15 said:
It must be from today onwards. Made 3 accounts yesterday night. :eek:hyeah:

Just visited the 'Register' link, it looks the same. :S

its the second page that i m talking abt
first page looks the same!!

^ That's interesting, since I was asked a phone number each time I tried to register, and it would not accept an existing number. Though it did not state it directly, it kept saying invalid phone number.

Ofcourse it doesnt accept an already registered phone no.

ph no. is asked everytime, but you can enter any 10 digit no.

confirmation is thru email only.

nixy_15 said:
Ofcourse it doesnt accept an already registered phone no.

ph no. is asked everytime, but you can enter any 10 digit no.

confirmation is thru email only.

Not anymore... eBay has tied all its loose ends... Now you need a valid phone no. to register...

No new ID's so keep your old ones active & safe...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back