eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
ebay's not giving out 15% coupons any more.

Only 5%(upto 500 and 750) and Rs.200(purchase 0f 205) are out now. Some people are getting 10% too.

If you make a new (unused) ID's now, you might get good coupons by February.

HailStonE said:
Not anymore... eBay has tied all its loose ends... Now you need a valid phone no. to register...

No new ID's so keep your old ones active & safe...

What are you guyz sayin !!!

Ok...here I made another account.....it asks for a phone no., but u can enter any no.. It doesnt confirm it.

23mvzn.png

kb88rs.png

That's strange, since I always get this error. Irrespective of the number. Works only when I give a valid number, which has not been given earlier.

33f6qkn.png

ajab.ghajab said:
That's strange, since I always get this error. Irrespective of the number. Works only when I give a valid number, which has not been given earlier.

33f6qkn.png

arrey !!!!

Give a no. startin from 9 and shud b 10 digits....

I just start a no. from 9 and enter random remainin 9 digits.

The no. may be valid or may not...it might be som1 elses no. but who cares !!!

I dont know about the experience of other users but I have recieved confirmation emails from Ebay on all my 3 accounts and in each they contacted me through the numbers given and called up on that number.

Sorry, you do not meet the eligibility criteria for gift voucher / promotion code XXXXXXXXXX. Please try another voucher / promotion code or continue with your payment.

Did I get this message for trying the code from another ID first before trying on the original ID? Or is it EBAY is fed up with providing discouts anymore

tcpip said:
Sorry, you do not meet the eligibility criteria for gift voucher / promotion code XXXXXXXXXX. Please try another voucher / promotion code or continue with your payment.

Did I get this message for trying the code from another ID first before trying on the original ID? Or is it EBAY is fed up with providing discouts anymore
Even I got the exact same message with 20% off, which coupon did you use?

^ It states, "you do not meet eligibility" meaning, there might be some terms and conditions associated to avail the coupon you received. Might want to check the eBay mail again!

Arre try with a number beginning with 9.. any number starting with 9.

I registered a new account some time back.

[quote name='ajab.ghajab']That's strange, since I always get this error. Irrespective of the number. Works only when I give a valid number, which has not been given earlier.

shashank_r_t said:
Arre try with a number beginning with 9.. any number starting with 9.

I registered a new account some time back.

[quote name='ajab.ghajab']That's strange, since I always get this error. Irrespective of the number. Works only when I give a valid number, which has not been given earlier.

I think its the number series for your city which should be valid.. I tried it & only those nos with valid series of any operator in my city/circle works while for others it gives me an invalid no. error...

HailStonE said:
I think its the number series for your city which should be valid.. I tried it & only those nos with valid series of any operator in my city/circle works while for others it gives me an invalid no. error...

You are right dude. It worked this time :D Thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back