eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^

:) ...

Thats some good news...

So every week's thursday a coupon gets generated?

Hey folks...

Need some help. I need to get drill for some Household works.
Holes for hanging pics, curtains, TV and what not. then for drilling into wood and steel also needed.
And some occasional hobby DIYs.

I have checked ebay and sorted this much. If any of you know anything abt drill please recommend one.
My reqs are reliable, sturdy, repairable if necessary. All the sellers are ok i guess.

eBay India: Powerful Drill Machine 10mm + 41pcs Toolkit + Bits (item 400088780060 end time 30-Dec-2009 19:08:16 IST)

eBay India: Powerful Toolkit drill Machine + Lot of Accessories (item 400088780295 end time 30-Dec-2009 19:10:13 IST)

eBay India: New Powerful Drill Machine 13mm with Multipurpose tool (item 310190562452 end time 31-Dec-2009 14:37:00 IST)

eBay India: MULTIPURPOSE DRILL MACHINE TOOL KIT Free Shipping (item 160389753338 end time 01-Jan-2010 21:17:00 IST)

eBay India: Powerful Drill Machine 13mm 100pec. tool kit (item 170424667921 end time 03-Jan-2010 13:09:31 IST)

My pick is the first one. Any suggestions?

@thenvk Hehe Another ebay horror story.

Thenvk was the Transcation done on 26/12/2009 ?

Ebay is Stupid and recently it's getting even more stupid.

Hmm sadly.. even paisa pay acc got suspended today. I am never going to buy from it again.. Infact will do the mouth publicity not to buy from it.

They have not mentioned the reason for the suspension..

@redx I remember that the transaction was made on 28th

anyone has flat 200/250 off coupons,as I need to buy Verbatim DVD+R Dls...
also,
I need 15% off subject to max of 1000 coupons for buying RAM sticks....
Please pm me the same.
I have: 10% off subject to max of 1000.

HailStonE said:
Don't use a/c to buy stuff if you are using it for selling...

Why is that? I have sold stuff on Ebay.com and bought stuff from many other ebay's. Never had a problem? Anything special for eBay.in?

connect said:
any new coupons , did nayone get any 250/300 off or 5, 10, 15% coupons this week
i did not get any

Well last week coupons are valid till today i.e. 31st December...so we will get coupons tomorrow...so guys who ever has last week coupons can use them for deal of the week items...after applying 10% coupon, Nokia 5230 is coming for 7641/-...nice deal for Full touch screen, 3G and GPS enabled phone :)

slash84 said:
Why is that? I have sold stuff on Ebay.com and bought stuff from many other ebay's. Never had a problem? Anything special for eBay.in?

Nothing special but only common sense... if they ban your a/c as a buyer 'coz of any reason (trust me there are many including this whole thread).. then you will still have your seller a/c to sell, not to forget your ratings as a dealer...

This is a practice followed by many sellers even on ebay.com... Try to use google.. :p

Hmm sadly they are playing with my account. I got a mail that Account reinstated, but when I contacted the CC ,they said that my balance will not be transferred to my acc. Rather amount will be sent to the buyer....
CC : suggested me to contact the buyer directly for the money.
I asked what if they don't pay?
CC : we will help you in this regard.
I asked what if even with your interaction if he does not pay?

No proper answer from them for this and also for the account suspension reason as well...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back