eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
email coupons are back. But my luck, I keep getting only 5% coupons :( 5% upto 750 & 5% upto 500! Let me know if anybody wants guys.

i got a 10% max 1000 ,

pm me if anyone wants to avail it , only bank transfer to my account and i ll order that for u

, no sharing ebay id's anymore

ajab.ghajab said:

Yes its an amazing lappy for 22K. You can upgrade the RAM by paying 1500Rs to 2GB wat else do you want..?? :)

anuragjiwrajka said:
Yes its an amazing lappy for 22K. You can upgrade the RAM by paying 1500Rs to 2GB wat else do you want..?? :)

And the best part is its not the netbook... its the normal notebook... which consist of DVDRW+-

parag1985 said:
last week one of my frnds bought it for arnd 25k from nehru place so i think its an awesome deal...wish coupons work on it:(

I have been noticing similar prices on other websites. This seems to be a 'retired' model. Nevertheless, very attractively priced. And considering the fact that one can get a decent camera or an iPod shuffle too, it makes it all the more sweet. Have suggested a friend of mine to get hold of this.

i got a 150rs off coupon from a friend but i can't use it for some reason. is each coupon number linked to a particular account? i get this message "The gift voucher xxxxxx has been issued to another user. You will not be able to use this voucher on your user ID. Please try another voucher or continue with your payment." can i club two purchases to use the coupon?

Coupons are account specific. They wouldn't work with other accounts.

The coupon can be used on purchases from one seller only. So multiple purchases from the same seller are eligible, whereas purchases across different sellers cannot be clubbed for payment / coupon purposes.

sunny27 said:
i got a 150rs off coupon from a friend but i can't use it for some reason. is each coupon number linked to a particular account? i get this message "The gift voucher xxxxxx has been issued to another user. You will not be able to use this voucher on your user ID. Please try another voucher or continue with your payment." can i club two purchases to use the coupon?

WTF your friend got 150rs off and here not even 5% came :S Anyone else got this 150rs wala coupon?

hi! i need to buy these two items from ebay and they are from the same seller but somehow i don't get the option to club both the items together -- i have this 150rs off coupon i want to use.

i got 15% off upto 1500/-

aefaef.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back