eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
rocker123 said:
Ebay.in turns five, but still they did not give any coupon..
I am starting to hate this site now.
Its been ages since i have got a coupon...
Atleast they could have given a nice one on their bday.

:p ..
Btw try to get hold of someone with citicard ... i did the same. Got the wd15ears for 4880

Supra said:
Btw when I register a new account to get the Citibank coupon working I get a page with something like

But there is no link in "Click here to provide verification via SMSVerify"...anyone has any idea how to do sms verification

Same thing happened to me too few weeks back. Don't know the exact reason why its happening, even contacted customer care and they too didn't know.

Anyway after few days I was able to add the item to cart.

Can anyone who has used the Citibank 20% Rs. 1000/- coupon confirm if it works multiple times on the same Credit Card if you open new accounts?

I have already used the coupon once for a purchase (the Benq 22" deal which was later cancelled by Ebay).

After registering a new account, I can successfully apply the coupon. Then when I enter my Credit Card details, instead of taking me to the Mastercard Authentication Screen to enter the Ipin, it gives me the following message:
Your transaction could not be processed due to one or more of the following reasons:
You have used the Back / Forward / Refresh button on your Browser.
The Debit / Credit Card number you have entered may be incorrect / not valid.
The Debit / Credit Card number you have entered may be incorrect / not linked to the Credit Card number that you have entered.
The IPIN entered does not match the Debit / Credit Card number that you have entered.
Your IPIN has been disabled / you have exceeded the maximum tries for incorrect IPIN.
You have exceeded the maximum number of attempts for authenticating yourself with your Date of Birth.
Your transaction has been timed out.
Submit

Anyone know what might be the problem?

^ could be many reasons. I faced it sometimes
First check with Citibank CC if you IPIN is blocked. If so, get it unlocked
Clear cache, cookies etc and retry from same or another browser
If nothing works, try after sometime

and Yeah, it works multiple times

cybertragic said:
Can anyone who has used the Citibank 20% Rs. 1000/- coupon confirm if it works multiple times on the same Credit Card if you open new accounts?

I have already used the coupon once for a purchase (the Benq 22" deal which was later cancelled by Ebay).

After registering a new account, I can successfully apply the coupon. Then when I enter my Credit Card details, instead of taking me to the Mastercard Authentication Screen to enter the Ipin, it gives me the following message:
Anyone know what might be the problem?

It works.
You can use same card for multiple accounts.

Thanks for your help Spectre, idea and Dushie.

It wasn't working today morning till afternoon for me despite dozens of tries, various browsers etc.

Right now it just worked twice. I created two accounts and purchased a monitor and a hard drive for 1000/- off on each. :clap:

cybertragic said:
Thanks for your help Spectre, idea and Dushie.

It wasn't working today morning till afternoon for me despite dozens of tries, various browsers etc.

Right now it just worked twice. I created two accounts and purchased a monitor and a hard drive for 1000/- off on each. :clap:

Gr8. How bout sharing links ...

any one with citibank card here , please help me i need to buy an lcd
(price 5000 after 1000 discount ), i can transfer the amt within 24 hrs in ur account though my hdfc

please help me

MohitPreet said:
any one with citibank card here , please help me i need to buy an lcd
(price 5000 after 1000 discount ), i can transfer the amt within 24 hrs in ur account though my hdfc

please help me

which LCD i may help u can Pm me there

var89 said:
wanna buy ipod from there.
Anyone with Citibank CC please help. Would transfer immediately.

Hi buddy i have Citibank CC.. let me know what you need i can help you. :)

PM if you need any help.

Guys is there any scheme for Citibank card holders..?? coz i see lot of ppl asking for Citibank card... please let me know so that i can also purchase something for myself.. :)

Audiophi1le said:
Any1 with citi card Pm me asap.....need to buy stuff worth 4k exact. I can transfer 100 bucks extra for ur efforts:p

Did you happen to miss my earlier post about help on CC :eek:hyeah: . PM ME.

Today is last day.

I also have couple of Citi cards.. Pm me if you are looking for a citi discount.. pls create a new account to avail this offer.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back