eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
DigitalDude said:
just a word of caution (ofcourse, out of experience): don't cheap out on the HDD shipping. ask the seller to bubblewrap and use a good courier or else you'll regret later.
_

^... Do you really think seller (I mean not just eBay) really listen to packing request & improve it further on their own.. I'd bought many HDD's online, only once (from dvdstoredelhi) did I got a perfectly packed HDD with enough bubble wrap to make a few balls... everybody else simply uses one layer of bubble wrap & its your luck if it gets to you in good condition... I once bought three HDD's here @ TE & the seller shipped them in an envelope, even though I told him how to pack it properly with bubble wrap...
Last HDD I bought from eBay was again sent in a padded envelope with no bubble wrap but a cardboard wrap, even though I specifically requested for bubble wrap. Thankfully HDD came in good condition (maybe I should thank GATI) & I tested it fully before dumping my data..

thogaibalu said:
Me too. No coupons on all my accounts :(
I think since the HDFC and CITI offers are ongoing till March 31st they're not sending the usual coupons.

Could not find details on HDFC scheme.. what is it?

idea said:
I have a citibank card. if you want to make a purchase, drop me a pm. you will need a brand new ebay account . coupon is 20%,1k off max

I will suggest buy atleast 4000+ to optimise benefit. :).

It is there only till 31 March 10

Shop & WIN FREE DLF IPL tickets every week!! - eBay India

:) Alreay placed order for couple of members :eek:hyeah: and mine too.

Parv said:
^^Link not working. Give the correct link of the product.

eBay India: SAMSUNG F2 HD154UI 1.5TB Hard Disk 1.5 TB - 5 Yrs War (item 280481461362 end time 27-Mar-2010 16:49:53 IST)

Ebay.in turns five, but still they did not give any coupon..
I am starting to hate this site now.
Its been ages since i have got a coupon...
Atleast they could have given a nice one on their bday.

Rave said:

WARNING: These are the Xbox consoles that were to be sold with the Samsung LED Tv when there was an offer ..Most of the People didnt take the console and hence got a reduction on the price of the TV .. These consoles are not under warranty as mentioned by Redington India which takes care of xbox warranty in india .. They have noted down the serial number of these consoles and they will only be serviced when you provide the entire Bill of TV + Console.

Guys, will WD 1.5TB Green drive give acceptable performance as primary OS drive on E8200, 4GB and G31 ES2L mobo? I am thinking of getting it through ebay with CITI CC offer. Please reply soon. Thanks.

It'll be acceptable, but the Seagate 7200.12 or the WD Black will be faster simply put. The green drives are more suited for dump drives but its not like they're terribly slow either. Check out the samsung F2 as well, i think thats faster than the WD Green but no idea of the A.S.S

apextwin146 said:
WARNING: These are the Xbox consoles that were to be sold with the Samsung LED Tv when there was an offer ..Most of the People didnt take the console and hence got a reduction on the price of the TV .. These consoles are not under warranty as mentioned by Redington India which takes care of xbox warranty in india .. They have noted down the serial number of these consoles and they will only be serviced when you provide the entire Bill of TV + Console.

From where did u got this information?

Btw when I register a new account to get the Citibank coupon working I get a page with something like

To ensure thet eBay remains a safe marketplace, we limit the number of bids or purchase by a single

account at one time.

You can increase the activity limits on your account by taking one or more following actions:

1. Click here to provide verification via SMSVerify your identity instantly by using mobile phone.

Available for India residents only.

But there is no link in "Click here to provide verification via SMSVerify"...anyone has any idea how to do sms verification

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back