eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
akg7091 said:
Guys, need a GEB coupon to buy a phone. Stupid ICC wasted my 20% off and refunded my money. Now I cannot use the coupon again as it is expired :( :(

In how many days did you get the refund in your account??

Its not working for me :S . I tried ordering with a new ebay account using dad's Citibank credit card. After entering all the card details the page it takes me to " Please wait- Verified by Visa page ", then all of a sudden it show a big error page with different reasons - why the payment couldn't be processed :S

Your transaction could not be processed due to one or more of the following reasons:
icon1.gif
You have used the Back / Forward / Refresh button on your Browser.
icon1.gif
The Debit / Credit Card number you have entered may be incorrect / not valid.
icon1.gif
The Debit / Credit Card number you have entered may be incorrect / not linked to the Credit Card number that you have entered.
icon1.gif
The IPIN entered does not match the Debit / Credit Card number that you have entered.
icon1.gif
Your IPIN has been disabled / you have exceeded the maximum tries for incorrect IPIN.
icon1.gif
You have exceeded the maximum number of attempts for authenticating yourself with your Date of Birth.
icon1.gif
Your transaction has been timed out.

FaH33m said:
Its not working for me :S . I tried ordering with a new ebay account using dad's Citibank credit card. After entering all the card details the page it takes me to " Please wait- Verified by Visa page ", then all of a sudden it show a big error page with different reasons - why the payment couldn't be processed :S

If error came after entering 3D secure PIN then first of all check CC account the debit entry. After that, clear cookies and try again.

^ Its solved now .Had to register on Citibank site to get an Ipin .Looks like my dad had never used his card for online transaction .

idea said:
Cost 3600/- inclusive all with 5 Yr Warrenty
eBay India: WD Western Digital 1TB Internal HardDrive 1 TB harddisk (item 220565200562 end time 01-Apr-2010 22:13:25 IST)
Cost 3900/- inclusive all with 3 Yr Warrenty

eBay India: WD Western Digital 1TB My Book 1 TB Essential 3yr war (item 140393484758 end time 31-Mar-2010 08:30:00 IST)
Which is better deal. ?
(If i buy internal, i will also have to buy usb to sata converter.)
The external hdd is definitely a better deal. A cheap usb to sata will be of no match and may spoil ur hdd.

cybertragic said:
Seems like a great deal.

Even I want to go for this. Can anyone confirm if the 20% off Citibank offer works with Deal of the Week items?
Just apply it man and see if it goes through or not

You have nothing to lose except a few minutes

shravank30 said:
Just apply it man and see if it goes through or not

You have nothing to lose except a few minutes

I am aware of that. I just wanted to make sure that no complications arise later on due to the fine print.

Anyway, applied the discount and confirmed the order. Hopefully there shouldn't be a problem. :)

The only problem with the monitor was that no DVI cable is included. Is there a huge difference between VGA & DVI. Where can I get a nice DVI cable for cheap?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back