eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mephistopheles said:
Is this a good deal? Does anybody have a 10% coupon?
I will be buying it in EMI
Is there abeter deal for the Nokia 5800XM?

13490 is a good price. If you can club it with a 1000 off coupon, the phone is worth the money.

Is citibank offer still valid? how much discount is on offer?

Does any member have any decent coupan free, need to by a camera and a netbook, need 10% / 15% / 20% off with 1000 discount if anyone is ready to give me coupan i can arrange to put money in the account.

TIA.

medpal said:
Is citibank offer still valid? how much discount is on offer?

Does any member have any decent coupan free, need to by a camera and a netbook, need 10% / 15% / 20% off with 1000 discount if anyone is ready to give me coupan i can arrange to put money in the account.

TIA.

I have a citibank card. if you want to make a purchase, drop me a pm. you will need a brand new ebay account :p. coupon is 20%,1k off max

bitsandpieces said:
I have a citibank card. if you want to make a purchase, drop me a pm. you will need a brand new ebay account :p. coupon is 20%,1k off max

thanks if need arises will pm you. :D

Guys, need a GEB coupon to buy a phone. Stupid ICC wasted my 20% off and refunded my money. Now I cannot use the coupon again as it is expired :( :(

Mephistopheles said:
If someone has a 10%/15%/20% off coupon for ebay do let me know

Otaku said:
Want to buy Pl 11 from ebay

Link: http://cgi.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320465861816

can anybody help with 20% coupon or Citibank offer? Will transfer money before you spend it.:hap2:

jugaad1 said:
Hey, can I combine Deals of the week (I tb external) with the 20 percent citibank coupon ?
I have a citibank card. if you want to make a purchase, drop me a pm. you will need a brand new ebay account . coupon is 20%,1k off max

I will suggest buy atleast 4000+ to optimise benefit. :).

It is there only till 31 March 10

Shop & WIN FREE DLF IPL tickets every week!! - eBay India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back