eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought a Davidoff Cool Water 4.2 Oz Tester using Global Easy Buy coupon 20% off:eek:hyeah:. Net Cost Rs 1,828 minus Rs 365 = Rs 1,462. :clap:Need to buy some more stuff by EOD as the voucher is valid only till 19th March 2010.

Oh, here is the link to the listing btw:
Global Easy Buy

m.a. said:
Bought a Davidoff Cool Water 4.2 Oz Tester using Global Easy Buy coupon 20% off:eek:hyeah:. Net Cost Rs 1,828 minus Rs 365 = Rs 1,462. :clap:Need to buy some more stuff by EOD as the voucher is valid only till 19th March 2010.

Oh, here is the link to the listing btw:
Global Easy Buy

Hello nice info and just now i ordered the same one and hope its going to be real one and not mix up or fake. fingers crossed as never bought fragrance online

Recently I received Fuji S2000HD camera from an eBay India - Online Shopping Mall: Free Auctions, Shop/Buy/Sell Mobiles, Cameras, Apparel, Computers, Bollywood Clothes & Indian Products seller who had 100% positive feedback.The parcel was covered properly (not tampered) and inside, the camera box was not sealed but almost all the things were intact(except very minor things like absence of lens cap cord and printed version of a manual) and even the warranty card was not filled with the dealer sign and seal.What to do now?.Please guide me in this regard (I do not know where to post this)

as it from ebay, click on "ask the dealer" before giving him feedback/rating. Ask him what to do.

I accidently ordered 55mm lens, whereas what i need was 52mm. Acter reaching the package, i asked the dealer. He was very polite and said, he will give me free adapter for any new purchase over 100 bucks. He was some other dealer, and yes...ebay dealers are very polite and are very cautious about keeping their reputation and clean history.

delguy19 said:
Hello nice info and just now i ordered the same one and hope its going to be real one and not mix up or fake. fingers crossed as never bought fragrance online

I don't think you need to worry. I've bought a fair amount of perfumes from perfume2order. But yes, this is my first perfume purchase from Ebay(and i guess its better to buy from Ebay USA than Ebay India).

However, I've received some quotes from KMD for perfumes from Amazon and boy, am I surprised. The prices KMD has quoted are a good 20 to 30% lesser than prices at perfume2order.com

I'm thinking of buying some perfumes from KMD. I guess he can get the shipping costs (US to Mumbai) even lower if we can manage a GO. What say people?

m.a. said:
I don't think you need to worry. I've bought a fair amount of perfumes from perfume2order. But yes, this is my first perfume purchase from Ebay(and i guess its better to buy from Ebay USA than Ebay India).

However, I've received some quotes from KMD for perfumes from Amazon and boy, am I surprised. The prices KMD has quoted are a good 20 to 30% lesser than prices at perfume2order.com

I'm thinking of buying some perfumes from KMD. I guess he can get the shipping costs (US to Mumbai) even lower if we can manage a GO. What say people?

I am in if prodcuts are orignal

sudeep_hm said:
Recently I received Fuji S2000HD camera from an eBay India - Online Shopping Mall: Free Auctions, Shop/Buy/Sell Mobiles, Cameras, Apparel, Computers, Bollywood Clothes & Indian Products seller who had 100% positive feedback.The parcel was covered properly (not tampered) and inside, the camera box was not sealed but almost all the things were intact(except very minor things like absence of lens cap cord and printed version of a manual) and even the warranty card was not filled with the dealer sign and seal.What to do now?.Please guide me in this regard (I do not know where to post this)

did he say that there was manufacturer warranty ? usually most seller sell with dealer warranty and they are grey market pieces. and with a brand new, officially imported piece manual is something you will always get.

check the item descriptionon and then get in touch with the seller

m.a. said:

btw dealer refunded the money saying not in stock and now i cannot use 20% coupon as already used sad ebay global sucks

m.a. said:

i ordered via EGEB....but i received an email that the amount will be refunded as the seller is unable to ship by 29march

we need a perfumed thread with all the urls ....yesterday i checked fragrancex.com ...this is the 1st time i ordered a perfume and got the money back:(

haider_up32 said:
i ordered via EGEB....but i received an email that the amount will be refunded as the seller is unable to ship by 29march

we need a perfumed thread with all the urls ....yesterday i checked fragrancex.com ...this is the 1st time i ordered a perfume and got the money back:(

Yea same issues with me as biggest crap is that we cannot ise coupon again for anything else as we used already which is refunded thats awful

I haven' received any email from Ebay regarding item not available or a refund! Tough luck guys. I can repost KMD's quotes for the perfumes from Amazon as received via PM here if its not against forum rules.

i have been ordering regularly from fragrancex.com. This is the 4th time I placed an order. I ordered a Drakkar Noir and Davidoff Cool Water testers. $63 for both shipped, via Google checkout.

frankmehta said:
i have been ordering regularly from fragrancex.com. This is the 4th time I placed an order. I ordered a Drakkar Noir and Davidoff Cool Water testers. $63 for both shipped, via Google checkout.

Are the shipped prices including customs/ duties etc?!?! Haven\'t you encountered problems with duties?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back