eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone provide me with 10 15 20% off max 1000 coupons

I need to purchase 5233.

Plz don't give me credit card discount coupon.I need normal coupon

vercetti said:
Totally incorrect and misleading...pls don't write unless u are absoutely sure:tongue:

My friend has used the citi card in the last one week in more than 6 different new ebay accounts

Mr. Vercetti, if you are able to use more than 1 time you are lucky, see the terms & conditions given in the offer.

Shop & WIN FREE DLF IPL tickets every week!! - eBay India

Go to terms and conditions and go to the 6th number.

"The above Promotion Code is a single usage. Promotion Code shall mean a 10-digit alphanumeric electronic code.

Only one transaction per eBay User Account or Citibank Credit or Debit Card can be made under this offer."

Don't come to conclusion always and have a proof before blaming others. How can you say this as misleading?.

Srini said:
Mr. Vercetti, if you are able to use more than 1 time you are lucky, see the terms & conditions given in the offer.

Shop & WIN FREE DLF IPL tickets every week!! - eBay India

Go to terms and conditions and go to the 6th number.

"The above Promotion Code is a single usage. Promotion Code shall mean a 10-digit alphanumeric electronic code.

Only one transaction per eBay User Account or Citibank Credit or Debit Card can be made under this offer."

Don't come to conclusion always and have a proof before blaming others. How can you say this as misleading?.

yes u said it urself Only one transaction per eBay User Account

and vercetti said , he used it on 6 different new id's
cant u get it ,
it can be used as many times as u want provided u create a new id every time:tongue:

d@rK nEmEsIs said:
srini got pawned!!!!

I dont understand what you people are thinking about yourself, I looked at the terms & conditions and explained him about how many times we can use, but it may work as many times, its good for those who have citibank card, why people are making silly comments. It is not that I have designed this offer nor that who can control this.

Srini said:
I dont understand what you people are thinking about yourself, I looked at the terms & conditions and explained him about how many times we can use, but it may work as many times, its good for those who have citibank card, why people are making silly comments. It is not that I have designed this offer nor that who can control this.

dude chill :)

Srini said:

Guys at least read carefully what he has posted :cool2:

why so much arguments? :S

people are lucky who are able to use it more than once even if they created new accounts.

I used the Citi coupon twice on two different new ebay accounts , received one already and other one is already shipped. :eek:hyeah:

Ebay and Citi :hap2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back