eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
m.a. said:
I haven' received any email from Ebay regarding item not available or a refund! Tough luck guys. I can repost KMD's quotes for the perfumes from Amazon as received via PM here if its not against forum rules.

Yes you can post it...until we have a permanent thread

Having a sense of Betrayed?

:(:huh:As I have already told my friends , I bought Fuji s200HD camera from ebay power seller digi cam store, Kolkata (feedback score 1082, positive feedback 99.8%) on 10/3/2010 (at 7.30 PM). on 10/03/2010 (at 8.26PM).I got the mail response from ebay.in saying “Seller digi_cam_store has shipped item (FUJIFILM FINEPIX S2000 Full HD DIGICAM 10 MP+3Yrs WRNTY) on 10-Mar-10. The shipping details are:
• Courier name: DTDC
• Airway bill details: K39924412
• Remarks: Dispatched 10/03/2010 Okâ€
But when I tracked the code given by seller, it told me a different story and my reply was
“Dear digi_cam_store, I have ordered an item (Buyer User ID: jayb_16) FUJIFILM FINEPIX S2000 Full HD DIGICAM 10 MP+3Yrs WARRANTY item number 320498788701 and your reply is Courier name: DTDC, Airway bill details: K39924412 Remarks: Dispatched 10/03/2010 Ok,
but tracking shows
Shipment No.: K39924412
Booked by : WOODBURN ROAD - CALCUTTA
On:Friday, March 05, 2010
No of Pieces: 1
06, 2010 @ 1540 Hrs At :RAJARHAT, 700156.When I called you, You told that you are going to reply after you inquire the DTDC person and you did
not.After that I tried to call your land line number (Ronak Patel 03324190683) several times none of you received the phone. Please reply at the
earliest.Thank youâ€
Then his reply was in his own words “sir actually our office staff was absent due to his family function so closed and open for the day and very soorry for this sir i have checked with my person there is some mistake in DTDC doct no. so we will update you with the correct no by tomorrow sorry for that thank you!â€
After 2 days he sent an another mail funishing the following details on 13/3/2010 “Sir, Order for Fujifilm Finepix S2000 Digital Camera Dispatched thru DTDC Coriour & Ur Doct Number is- K39924999 Dt- 13/03/2010.Thank U!From Digicam Storeâ€
And on 19/03/2010 I received an item which was packaged nicely and seal intact. But when I opened inside there was a camera box with an opened seal and finger prints all over the lense.
I replied them
“Dear Sir, Today I received the parcel from DTDC courier(item ID 320498788701 Fuji S2000HD). The package was intact and excellent packing.
1.But The box of the camera inside was opened (seal was open) and I found the bill of your store insidethe camera box.That means the seal was opened by you right?, If so why?
2. Inside the camera box there was no user manual (printed) and lens cap strap, but on the contents of the box they were included.Although these are
very little things, this was not expected from you to miss these things(since you are the power seller and got 100% positive feedback.
3. I found the warranty card inside with 3 years of warranty and no details of yours is filled in that with seal (In the space provided for the name
and seal of the dealer) why?
4.I kept the batteries for the charging and check the camera tomorrow for the working condition. so please clarify the above things at the earliest.
Thanking youâ€
seller mailed me saying
“Dear sir,
sir we have not opened the box just frm side we have putten the bill inside the box and it's really surprising us that there was no manual inside the box it should be there and lens cap strap should also be there and regarding warranty card so as this was pack item so we didn't filled that details but don't worry as we have given you invoice that will work and pls let us know abt the camera how it's working hope everything would be fine and regarding missing item i will try to arrange one for you and in the mean time if you need manual then pls download it from net softcopy hope that will work for the now! thank you! - digi_cam_storeâ€
And when I called them he said might be his one more boy who is looking after the dispatching might have opened it just to keep the bill that’s all and we had already told him not to open and will instruct him again and It is not at all a used one. sorryâ€. Then I kept the Ni Mh 2500MAh batteries as per the instructions for 17 hrs and I placed them in the camera and switched on yesterday, I saw several photos already in the in built memory of the camera and I guessed that they must be belonging to seller himself along with his store and colleagues. I felt very sad since I felt that the camera is a used one, the seller lost my trust and contradicting his last reply statement that it was never opened and used at all except for placing a bill from the side. Whereas the camera box seal was clearly looked like it was deliberately opened and used. Now I told him the same attaching some of those photos he hav taken from the same camera.
And now my friends what I have to do now? Should I ask him for the replacement or refund. Since whether it is one photo or several photos and used for one minute or several hours, what I feel once If the seal is broken in absence and took photos, It means that it is a used one. Please guide me. Please…!:huh::(

@ this drive is 5400 RPM only.

Btw, hdfc 15% coupon works on deal of the week, was looking at the iomega500gb - makes nice deal @ 3750/-, but this wont play mkv files. :(

@those who worry about Samsung HDD quality & service,

Don't worry, I am an user of Samsung HDDs and they never failed me. Moreover, they provide replacement drive within a week in case of RMA. :)

haider_up32 said:
Yes you can post it...until we have a permanent thread

Here is the PM I received from KMD. The prices quoted by him are 20 to 30% lesser than perfume2order.com and definitely 40 to 50% less than the retail/ mall prices in India.
Amazon.com: Lacoste Essential By Lacoste For Men. Eau De Toilette Spray 4.2 Ounces: Lacoste: Beauty
$37.58 + $0 (US Shipping to NY) + $3.33 (NY Tax) = $ 40.91
Shipping weight = 1lbs
Price = Rs. 2,435/-

Amazon.com: Eternity By Calvin Klein For Men. Eau De Toilette Spray 3.4 Oz.: Health & Personal Care
$33.56 + $0 (US Shipping to NY) + $2.98 (NY Tax) = $ 36.54
Shipping weight = 1lbs
Price = Rs. 2,200/-

Amazon.com: Bvlgari Aqua By Bvlgari For Men. Eau De Toilette Spray 3.4 Ounces: Bulgari: Beauty
$34.77 + $0 (US Shipping to NY) + $3.08 (NY Tax) = $ 37.85
Shipping weight = 1lbs
Price = Rs. 2,270/-

Amazon.com: Hugo By Hugo Boss For Men. Eau De Toilette Spray 3.3 Oz.: Beauty
$31.13 + $0 (US Shipping to NY) + $2.76 (NY Tax) = $ 33.89
Shipping weight = 1lbs
Price = Rs. 2,060/-

Amazon.com: Acqua Di Gio By Giorgio Armani For Men. Eau De Toilette Spray 3.4 Ounces TESTER: Health & Personal Care
$43.99 + $0 (US Shipping to NY) + $0 (NY Tax) = $ 43.99
Shipping weight = 1lbs
Price = Rs. 2,595/-

Amazon.com: Burberry Brit By Burberry For Men. Eau De Toilette Spray 3.3 Ounces: Beauty
$33.63 + $0 (US Shipping to NY) + $2.98 (NY Tax) = $ 36.61
Shipping weight = 1lbs
Price = Rs. 2,200/-

Amazon.com: Curve By Liz Claiborne For Men. Cologne Spray 6.8 oz: Beauty
$35.13 + $5.94 (US Shipping to NY) + $0 (NY Tax) = $ 41.07
Shipping weight = 1lbs
Price = Rs. 2,435/-

Amazon.com: Kenneth Cole Black By Kenneth Cole For Men. Eau De Toilette Spray 3.4 Ounces: Kenneth Cole: Beauty
$32.95 + $0 (US Shipping to NY) + $0 (NY Tax) = $ 32.95
Shipping weight = 1lbs
Price = Rs. 2,000/-

Amazon.com: Cool Water By Davidoff For Men. Eau De Toilette Spray 4.2 Ounces: Beauty
$27.46 + $0 (US Shipping to NY) + $0 (NY Tax) = $ 27.46
Shipping weight = 1lbs
Price = Rs. 1,700/-

Local shipping @ actuals from Mumbai to your place will be extra

haider_up32 said:
i ordered via EGEB....but i received an email that the amount will be refunded as the seller is unable to ship by 29march

we need a perfumed thread with all the urls ....yesterday i checked fragrancex.com ...this is the 1st time i ordered a perfume and got the money back:(

Just received an email from i2c World team(the resellers for GEB):

"Thank you for your purchase once again! We are delighted with the
opportunity to help you buy International goods through Global EasyBuy.

This is to confirm that your item # 270547196777 has been successfully
purchased from eBay.com on 3/19/2010. We will provide you the shipment
tracking number for your consignment through My PaisaPay within 10 days from the date of your purchase on Global Easy Buy and then deliver it to you within next 15 days."

sabby said:
@those who worry about Samsung HDD quality & service,

Don't worry, I am an user of Samsung HDDs and they never failed me. Moreover, they provide replacement drive within a week in case of RMA. :)
Samsung RMA sucks. submitted my dead hdd on friday, the rma guys were very rude n told me to call after 20 days.

u can get this 5800 for around 13k at local stores like univercell, bigC with some free gifts. Univercell has bluetooth stereo headset and watch for free.

I can get it for the same price locally but was thinking if i could get a coupon so that I can cut costs and save 1k

Did u read what tech4pk has mentioned? when u are getting 5800 at 13K locally, you want to buy it for 16K with coupon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back